Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wtf do you do at the airport

Re: wtf do you do at the airport

I hate the TSA and all the crap they pull. I just read last week that the radiation (according to the real experts) that the amount of "focused" radiation is extremely harmful to your health.
    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Quote Originally Posted by AhoyThere
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    Go into a random shitter, and sit with a wide stance.

And make loud grunts and groans
    Make Monica Seles proud
    Gun control is when you can get your barrel back on the target quickly.

was there at 5am this morning, I'm helping with the check in when the attendant says "will you be checking your weapon sir?" The folks in line behind me just about crapped themselves as they moved to another line to get away from the evil man with a gun....
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPick
    I'm going to start a poll on whether we should perma-ban m1gunr!

Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr
    was there at 5am this morning, I'm helping with the check in when the attendant says "will you be checking your weapon sir?" The folks in line behind me just about crapped themselves as they moved to another line to get away from the evil man with a gun....

that's when you reply. Damn now you have to check my pecker?
    Lure them in with the prospect of gain,
    Take them by confusion
    For sh1tz and giggles
    http://www.onlineconversion.com/morse_code.htm

Banned

Tell them "Elvis doesn't Check In his guns ma'am!" while wearing a sparkly jump suit and big whig.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse
    Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr

that's when you reply. Damn now you have to check my pecker?
    And that's when you find yourself surrounded by the TSA and Seatac police, handcuffed, and taken for interrogation for sexual harassment.

But I never scared anyone when I carried and checked in.
    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Quote Originally Posted by Webster82
    I hate the TSA and all the crap they pull. I just read last week that the radiation (according to the real experts) that the amount of "focused" radiation is extremely harmful to your health.
    What "real experts" are those? The backscatter scanners expose you to less radiation than you what you get in the first couple minutes of the airplane flight because you're above the atmosphere that absorbs radiation. It's actually equivalent to the radiation you get from eating one banana (high in potassium).

Oppose the TSA for whatever philosophical reasons you like, but misrepresenting basic science is not a good place to start. There is WAY too much misinformation and ignorance floating around in regard to these scanners. It's deliberate dishonest fear mongering, and I highly recommend people not be caught up in it.

Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterT
    It's deliberate dishonest fear mongering, and I highly recommend people not be caught up in it.
    Well said, just walk through the damn things! They want to see my genitals on the scanner, more power to them.

I make sure to sweat profusely before getting in line, then make quick/nervous glances at every TSA agent I see...

H*ll, who doesnt like a little action before a flight!? troutslap

I'm not sure if they're really that unsafe but there does still seem to be alot of debate about them. One article states that various groups have conducted tests and believe the scanners will cause an increase in cancers, that along with the statement that they are banned in Europe seems daunting. Besides who doesn't like being felt up by overweight mall ninjas with a smidgen of authority? At least they are still working to make things better instead of ignoring the public's concerns.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/senate-bill ... nners.html
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides