Thread: Great Cribbage site

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Great Cribbage site

http://ecribbage.com/

Great cribbage site. You can play for free or pay for more features.

Raider Nation "Just Win Baby "'war is the failure of politicians' -jesse ventura
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.' - Bill Watterson
    "The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

Marksman
    Feedback Score

Re: Great Cribbage site

Been a while......been lookin to learn to play again. Thanks for the link. yessir yessir

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

I am a big crib fan, will have to check this out when I get some spare time, I dont play as much as I would like.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Site keeps track of win/lose, has tournaments and many different crib games.

Raider Nation "Just Win Baby "'war is the failure of politicians' -jesse ventura
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.' - Bill Watterson
    "The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Bump for a great site

Feedback Score
    68 (100%)

joined a few weeks back, thanks for the new addiction. i go by the same screen name there so if you ever find me lets play.

also would not mind trying to play a few games over a few beers sometime, salps do you ever go to maritime brewery ( the jolly roger room ) ??

" if there is no ceasefire in Gaza, our answer is fire" - Netanyahu

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

One of my best friends used to have cribbage nights in his bar up in Everett every Wednesday. It was a lot of fun drinking good beer & playing cribbage (or frequently teaching new people how to play). I wish he hadn't sold the place, I don't think the new owner have kept up cribbage night.

David

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Don't go to bars often anymore, but I will look for you on the cribbage site. Thanks for the invite. My handle on the site is Salps also
    Scott