Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff we buy that "WORKS"

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Re: Stuff we buy that "WORKS"

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw70
    Product...Oil Eater...Cant say enough about how well this stuff works...even good for de-greasing parts and stuff...
    And at home we make our own laundry soap using this recipe (located about 3 down from the top) http://www.duggarfamily.com/recipes.html
    5 gallons of laundry soap for about $5.00 and it works fine..been using it for over a year. tiphatt

What the hell, they have their own website too?

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Tequila for getting women nekid bewbiez (note does not need to be top shelf stuff, just 100% agave & served cold...)

Fells Naptha soap for getting stains out of just about anything

Desitin (yes the diaper ointment) for cuts, burns, scraps or any skin irritation

Durex Avanti Bare condoms.....work with any lube & prevents things you might need desitin for... skullz

The Pirate Bay....for finding music, videos and files

Fusion Pro-Glide.....I thought it was a gimmick until I tried it...best shave ever

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by cham
    What the hell, they have their own website too?
    20 some odd little tech supports in that house...You Bet jestera

Dogs are A great distraction,
    Mine will distract you long enough for me to grab the AK.

Freedom remains only as long as good men and women are prepared to defend it!

BIG THANKS To S.E.A.L. Team 6!!! Awesome Job Guys!!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

PB BLASTER!!

I work on cars for a living and this is by far the best pentrating oil I have ever used. I have had stuff that a 30 ton press wouldnt budge. What i like to do for the hard stuff is, twist up a piece of napkin (long enough to wrap around the stubborn bolt or whatever) soak it in PB, wrap it around where the rust is the worst. Then let it sit over night. I have saved customers thousands of dollars using this method. Hope it helps dome one!

Great thread idea!

You can find it at just about any auto or hardware store

Benja455 said, "her name is Zahara, I think she just has a deep voice?"

Make up your own mind and wear the pink underwear and eat Twinkies for dinner.

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tlang
    PB BLASTER!!

I work on cars for a living and this is by far the best pentrating oil I have ever used. I have had stuff that a 30 ton press wouldnt budge. What i like to do for the hard stuff is, twist up a piece of napkin (long enough to wrap around the stubborn bolt or whatever) soak it in PB, wrap it around where the rust is the worst. Then let it sit over night. I have saved customers thousands of dollars using this method. Hope it helps dome one!

Great thread idea!

HELL YEAH ON THE PB BLASTER ,Nothing works better that that,I go thur a can in 2-3 weeks working on bikes and cars,no heat no muss just pb blaster yessir

If everthing is EXPLODING AROUND YOU ITS PROBABLY US

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bfbiker
    PB BLASTER!!

Great thread idea!

HELL YEAH ON THE PB BLASTER ,Nothing works better that that,I go thur a can in 2-3 weeks working on bikes and cars,no heat no muss just pb blaster yessir
    Another +1 stuff is awesome! cheeringz

Dogs are A great distraction,
    Mine will distract you long enough for me to grab the AK.

Freedom remains only as long as good men and women are prepared to defend it!

BIG THANKS To S.E.A.L. Team 6!!! Awesome Job Guys!!!!

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PB BLASTER!!

Great thread idea!

Funny, I was going to post Kano Kroil penetrating oil a while ago.

It's good enough for industrial use on Boeing planes, and even passed tests on the rustiest of the rusty 40 year old Datsuns.

I'd be interested to see how Kano compares to PB blaster. Interesting thing I find about it is every time I show it to someone, they are amazed at how well it works and they have never seen it before (and they write down the name of the stuff for later, lol).

Marksman
    Feedback Score

Glocks.

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Jumbo Bail Out Bag. It's big enough and well padded to hold a 17 inch laptop. Best of all it has two CCW compartments with Velcro to use the 5.11 pistol pouch holster.
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/jumbo-bailout-bag.html

Dealer/FFL
    Feedback Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KennyZombie
    Glocks.
    sickens me, but true

Contact me for member pricing

http://www.kandearms.com

CHECK OUR NEW ESTORE FOR CURRENT PRICES

http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumer...ealer_id=35095