Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stuff we buy that "WORKS"

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score

Re: Stuff we buy that "WORKS"

Gun related, the star lubrisizer. Super fast lubing and sizing. Non gun related, Sprayaway window cleaner. Best window cleaner ever. Can be found at Mclendons. tiphatt

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score

Let's see, this is an interesting topic so I'll give a couple of my never-fails discoveries:

G96 gun cleaner. Easy to use, works like a charm. No other chemicals needed for standard cleaning. Love it.

Glocks. Obviously.

Condor molle pouches. I have been very pleasantly surprised at the quality of Condor gear. It's budget priced and very tough. Between camping, airsoft and real shooting, I've never had any Condor gear fail me, no matter how badly I treated it. Laugh all you want at airsoft, but that's a great way to test how tough your gear is. Running, crawling, rolling, bumping into things, getting muddy, falling, etc. All of that in the sultan basin is a great way to find out if your gear is crap or not. Condor gear doesn't fall off, doesn't fail. I have never, ever had to replace a piece of Condor gear. Buy it once, use it forever.

Sahara Pizza in Snoqualmie makes the best pizza in the valley.

Bulk packs of t-shirts cut into some excellent gun rags.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

A big thumbs up on G96. I've been using it for a long time. Never had a reason to use anything else.
    Smells great too, and I use it as aftershave.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown
    A big thumbs up on G96. I've been using it for a long time. Never had a reason to use anything else.
    Smells great too, and I use it as aftershave.
    Just about. Have you ever noticed that Suave mens shampoo smells like old spice mixed with hoppes #9? Love that stuff, lol.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Robinett_11B
    Ha! Wouldn't be the Fleshlight, would it? :shock:
    what? no. I mean the Macbook. Like i'd ever use some hipster laptop...sheesh.

Puyallup, where kids kill kids with frying pans
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

My 3rd leg always works, oh sorry things you have bought. Wife says Mrs. Meyers cleaners I'm not gonna lie they are nice. No nasty smell that drives me insane and like 98% naturally derived. Cleans real good too.

Shooter
    Feedback Score

Okay this isn't something you can buy, but IMO as someone who gets paid to lead an Army IT team mgdrillsergeant , it's the best LINUX based OS software for those netbooks/laptops/desktop/server computers that collect dust in the garage. Basically it makes that beater PC act like a Mac with Firefox browser and that can edit MS-Office files and has decent Photoshop capabilities. Won't perform miracles with really old hardware but makes 2-3 yr old systems really fly...and for 0.00$US it's in the right price range. Very handy for the kids! LOTS of free apps from the Internet too.

http://www.ubuntu.com/

Review the installation @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIMO0eglEJA

Example of safe firearm handling. The firearm is pointed at the ground and the handler's finger is off the trigger. Uh what?!...oh right...finger control, what?

There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts. - Ronald Reagan 1989

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I wear a Citizen Eco-Drive watch that keeps the best time of any watch I've ever owned. It gains THREE SECONDS every six months. I'd say that WORKS pretty well.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx