Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Interesting

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

Very Interesting

This is from a person in Fresno, CA.
    >
    > THIS IS SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!!!
    >
    >
    >
    > We now live about 30 miles from Fresno . We are up in the Sierras and Fresno is the first big town we encounter when we leave the mountains. We shop there often. I received this from my ex-homicide partner who is still active in law enforcement circles in the Fresno area.
    >
    >
    >
    > Excuse the language, but don't excuse the facts. Don't give up your guns, and buy necessary ammunition if you can find it. Be cautious and alert. Be ready if, God forbid, we need to protect ourselves, our families and loved ones.
    >
    >
    >
    > If you weren't at Rotary meeting on Friday, you missed the only decent speaker we've had in more than a year. LTC John Cotter is the 144th Fighter Wing's anti terrorism officer. John had a two-part presentation. First part was describing his job as the units anti terrorism officer. Pretty standard stuff.
    >
    >
    >
    > The second part was information that will curl your hair. A Part-time air guardsman works as a checker at local Von's. Two women in full burkas buy every pre-paid cell phone in the store. Clerk/airman gets to thinking about it. Goes to Cotter and reports incident. Cotter asks store for surveillance video. It's scary enough that he contacts Fresno FBI.
    >
    >
    >
    > FBI investigates and determines these women have been doing this all over the Valley. Cell phones shipped through Canada to Iraq/Afghanistan where they become triggers for roadside bombs.
    >
    >
    >
    > The Shell station at Peach and Shaw. Every time a local GI goes there in fatigues they are asked specific questions. What is your unit ? When are you deploying ? How many aircraft are you taking ?
    ANY RED FLAGS GOING UP ???????????
    >
    >
    >
    > The F-16s out of Fresno fly CAP for west coast. As such they are the first line of defense so they have the US 's most sophisticated air-to-air missiles. Foreign governments would like to get their hands on those missiles or at least learn how to build them. Also how many we have, etc. Two spy groups are working on it, one based at Fashion Fair Mall (the F-16s take-off pattern) and one based at Sierra Vista Mall (the F-16s landing pattern).
    >
    >
    >
    > Cotter said the Ragheads (But we don't profile) are always probing the base. Two dorks in a pickup show up at the front gate wanting to deliver a package marked Air National Guard, Fresno... No postage, no UPS, no FedEx, no DHL, no nothing.
    Just a probe.
    ANY RED FLAGS GOING UP YET
    ????????
    >
    >
    >
    > I asked Cotter why we haven't seen anything about this in The Bee, on KMJ, on local TV news, ANY NEWS. He said they're not interested. Since Friday I've learned of two other things. My brother-in-law, Frank, (management at Avaya) had a Muslim tech who took a leave-of-absence for 6 weeks in Afghanistan. After the 6 weeks were up he called from New York requesting an extension. Frank (who does profile) said, you're fired, and called the Fresno FBI who were very interested. Don't know the outcome.
    >
    >
    >
    > A Muslim who owns a liquor store in my former hometown of Kingsburg was constantly bugging customers to buy guns for him. Finally one of the guys I grew up with called the FBI.
    >
    >
    >
    > We are a country at war and the enemy is among us. I don't care what Janet Napolitano says, (she will Lie to us) it's a fight to the death and we should be prepared as possible. Brother-in-law Frank has a theory and I think it may be closer to the truth than Homeland Security wants to admit. See note below, there are a certain number (probably a large number) of Muslims among us who are awaiting the trigger date and will begin randomly killing as many of us as they can, sort of a Fort Hood on steroids. I know I'm getting prepared to shoot back.
    >
    >
    >
    > Two items of interest: Sheriff Margaret Mims wants to grant concealed carry permits to all who are qualified. Columnist Jim Boren, among the most bleeding of the bleeding heart liberals, says it's time for Fresno residents to arm themselves. LOAD UP, you can bet this is happening in places other than Fresno ...
    >
    > David Rayburn
    >
    > I was asked to send this to everyone in my address book. Some of those I'm sending it to WILL NOT forward this! To those I say, Get your head out of your asses and look around with an open mind or before you know it we will no longer be living in the land of the free and the brave!"
    >
    > We are under attack from a hidden enemy that is everywhere.They are a cancer that WILL attack us and KILL as many as they can to further the Islamic doctrine of Shiria law. They behead, cut off limbs, stone people to death and worse. Beware, there IS a holy war coming. The signs are everywhere if your smart enough to look and listen.
    >
    >
    >
    > What do we expect from Homeland Security not wanting to admit anything since they are being run by devout Muslims in charge of Homeland Security Posts.
    >
    >
    >
    > Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house. The wolves will be herding the sheep!
    ARE YOU SHEEP ???
    >
    >
    >
    > Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Don't take my word for it. (check for yourself)
    >
    >
    >
    > Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, another devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).
    STILL NO RED FLAGS GOING UP ???????????
    >
    >
    >
    > NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a 'devout Catholic,"a" devout Jew" or a "devout Protestant"...?
    >
    > Just wondering. Are You ?
    >
    >
    >
    > Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already?? That should make our home land much safer, huh!? "What's the matter with us" !!!
    >
    >
    >
    Wasn't it "devout Muslim men" who flew planes into U.S. buildings 9 1/2 years ago? Wasn't it a "devout Muslim man" who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?
    Wake the Hell up !

At least Think about what you just read.

Please forward this important information to any who give a rats ass about the future of our Country. I did.

John Leslie | PLLC
    Attorney | Counselor
    1216 Florida, Suite 140
    at Cooper Landing (just south of intersection of Cooper and California)
    Arlington, Texas 76015
    Office: (817) 505-1291
    Fax: (817) 505-1292
    Email: arlingtonlaw@aol.com

If everthing is EXPLODING AROUND YOU ITS PROBABLY US

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Re: Very Interesting

Ii say send every last fucking one of them back where they came from. Every single of one them that came here after about 1995. We will be destroyed from within, and our "be nice to everybody" bullshit will be our downfall.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score

I'm glad that random rumors can create so much chaos on internet chat boards.

I mean come on, does everyone read the random spam you get in your email and take it as cold hard facts? no... I certainly hope not.

Either way, I'm sure parts of this may be true, but if anyone checks the facts I'm sure 90% is false. This ridiculous amount of conjecture does nothing but hurt us as a country.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyapp

I mean come on, does everyone read the random spam you get in your email and take it as cold hard facts? no... I certainly hope not.

Either way, I'm sure parts of this may be true, but if anyone checks the facts I'm sure 90% is false. This ridiculous amount of conjecture does nothing but hurt us as a country.
    I didn't read the whole thing, and my opinion is not based on it at all.

Pull your head out of the sand. It's people that think it can't or isn't happening that will HURT US AS A COUNTRY.

z

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlyapp

I didn't read the whole thing, and my opinion is not based on it at all.

Pull your head out of the sand. It's people that think it can't or isn't happening that will HURT US AS A COUNTRY.

z
    911 no one thought it would happen (MY WIFE'S WORDS). ATTACKED ON OUR OWN SOIL BUT IT HAPPENED, UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL mgdrillsergeant

If everthing is EXPLODING AROUND YOU ITS PROBABLY US

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

tinfoilhat tinfoilhat tinfoilhat

"They don't trust themselves with guns, so no one else should have them as well." - Urban X

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

This has spam email written all over it. If it were in my email it would be tagged and deleted.

Julian: You're not prostituting yourself for cheeseburgers again, are ya, Randy?
    Randy: A man's gotta eat, Julian.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Here's a quick tip: If the email starts in all caps like "SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW", then odds are it's fabricated bullshit.

Just like this one is.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/burqacell.asp

Snopes is your friend.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Of course it's spam. I never thought it wasn't. But anyone who doubts that any of the scenarios can't happen or aren't happening, needs to think again. We will be destroyed from within. They can't beat us from anywhere else.

-Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Top down,bottom up, inside out.......................O's bud Van Jones

Phony scandals...........Men ,dont come home in body bags.....
    Bucket list Harley Davidson..needed