Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Interesting

Feedback Score
    109 (100%)

Re: Very Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyapp
    I'm glad that random rumors can create so much chaos on internet chat boards.

I mean come on, does everyone read the random spam you get in your email and take it as cold hard facts? no... I certainly hope not.

Either way, I'm sure parts of this may be true, but if anyone checks the facts I'm sure 90% is false. This ridiculous amount of conjecture does nothing but hurt us as a country.
    + 1

tinfoilhat

Quote Originally Posted by molon.labe View Post
    you are so high speed.
    Upset about 594? Donate to the Second Amendment Foundation

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown
    Of course it's spam. I never thought it wasn't. But anyone who doubts that any of the scenarios can't happen or aren't happening, needs to think again. We will be destroyed from within. They can't beat us from anywhere else.
    While JB and I are known to have had differing opinions in the past...I HAVE to agree with him on this. This country and the fabric and thread that has held it together for over 2 centuries is coming apart...NOT at the seams but from within the fabric itself.

He is right...we will be attacked from within. Not much different than what the Viet Cong did to us in Nam. They will be our friends during the day and our enemies and attackers during the darkness.

I don't believe that "Devout muslims" are the whole problem. We all know that Tim McVeigh and Ted Kacyznski were capable of heinous crimes against their own people.

But those who don't want to think that we are being internally "spyed" on and probed by our enemies are living under the rainbow with their Big Bird heads in the sand.

We will be attacked...not "if" but "when" is the issue.

"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence; true friendship is a plant of slow growth," --George Washington,1783

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by foothills
    Of course it's spam. I never thought it wasn't. But anyone who doubts that any of the scenarios can't happen or aren't happening, needs to think again. We will be destroyed from within. They can't beat us from anywhere else.
    While JB and I are known to have had differing opinions in the past...I HAVE to agree with him on this. This country and the fabric and thread that has held it together for over 2 centuries is coming apart...NOT at the seams but from within the fabric itself.

He is right...we will be attacked from within. Not much different than what the Viet Cong did to us in Nam. They will be our friends during the day and our enemies and attackers during the darkness.

I don't believe that "Devout muslims" are the whole problem. We all know that Tim McVeigh and Ted Kacyznski were capable of heinous crimes against their own people.

But those who don't want to think that we are being internally "spyed" on and probed by our enemies are living under the rainbow with their Big Bird heads in the sand.
    We will be attacked...not "if" but "when" is the issue.
    +1
    IMHO, the OP is a spam.
    As a former Russian LEO/Military I can name you at least 20 different types of homemade timers/remote initiators (of course, I'm not gonna publish them). You don't need to waist your money and time by purchasing prepaid cellphones, which won't work overseas, BTW.
    I believe that I'm well known here as a not very liberal/politically correct person. But I have to admit that not all of the Muslims are US enemies. The radical islamists are. Same as a white supremacy "pat-riots", black "pant-hers", radical "c[s:3s5t5aqj]h[/s:3s5t5aqj]ris-tians", PETA and others like them or just a lone, mentally unstable jerks.
    And I agree with foothills: it's not "if"...

Puyallup, where kids kill kids with frying pans
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Trust an Arab as far as you can throw them, this isn't ment to be racist. Just the truth of being aware of your surroundings.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Something to watch out for with things like this though is the paranoia it creates. Start seeing the boogyman everywhere and you will be shooting your own shadow soon enough. People can only take so much and stuff like this is likely to make some snap.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Think about how many things have changed since 911. I mean REALLY think about it.

Osama Bin Laden is dead. But in a way, he won.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

SGN Chicken Fried Steak Crusader's Avatar
    A secret location high above the metropolis of Everett
    Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Very well said J.B..Here's something to think about. This comes from a good friend of my wife's, she is a professor of American Studies at the University of Warsaw in Poland. As she tells it, while most East European's feel bad about 9/11 and are glad Osama is dead, they in general feel the United States has brought this upon itself by being the so called "world police". Robin, my wife's friend says it's weird that all these people love all things American, the clothes, the music, the cars, being able to live in a house without all the family, but she says, bring up the U.S Government and these students all say the same thing.
    The U.S makes war for money and oil. I love talking to her when we can, and have always been facinated by her travels. She's always been a good sounding board for what other countries think of the U.S, well college students anyway. This is probably not news to some of you, and not really to me either, I just think it's interesting that's all. tiphatt

Lord if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

This is from a person in Fresno, CA.

Not from me it is a repost that was sent to me. z

But please carry on,it's getting funny as it go's

If everthing is EXPLODING AROUND YOU ITS PROBABLY US

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Think about how many things have changed since 911. I mean REALLY think about it.

Osama Bin Laden is dead. But in a way, he won.
    If you're talking the economy it was on it's way to imploding before 9.11 happened, so I'm not going to give OBL the "win" for that.

Julian: You're not prostituting yourself for cheeseburgers again, are ya, Randy?
    Randy: A man's gotta eat, Julian.