Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Worst movies you've ever seen

Re: Worst movies you've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Wood
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    The Unbearable Lightness of Being: what a huge, stinky piece of maudlin shit that was...I sat through it in the theater on a date, at least I got laid afterward.

That movie will get you laid EVERY TIME!!!!!

I kinda looks like a 90 minit fruit commercial, but women get REAL horned up watching it. Even lezzies.

I would as soon watch paint dry, but if you can tolerate it, it works! stickpoke

Funny you would mention that, because much later on it became apparent she enjoyed the company of women over men...

How bout Kung Pow! Enter the fist. Just a sample:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEQn3eXCmvE
    If I don't answer your PM, it's probably because I have determined that you are a low-life price gouger that is not worthy of my attention.

Expert Marksman

Worst movie I've seen is Wolf Soldiers, absolute British rubish!!!

Solaris, end of the road
    Phony scandals...........Men ,dont come home in body bags.....
    Bucket list Harley Davidson..needed

Jedi Knight

That Battle for LA alien invasion piece of shit. OMG what a fucking horrible movie. I can't believe I lasted until the end of it.

War of the worlds the remake fucking and bad screw Tom cruse he just can't act! Original was way better.
    Squidtastic aquatic adventures!

I just saw the worst movie ever. That @$#@$@ new Twilight movie. Before you revoke my manhood, my girlfriend basically forced me at gunpoint to go with her. I agreed; provided that we go to the theater in Redmond Town Center that serves alcohol and is comfortable.

Eagerly downed two Hendricks and Tonics and ordered more. They didn't help enough.

What a complete piece of crap movie. Sappy bad acting, and the entire movie was about the ugly chick having mutant baby or some $hit.

Like my GF, I was in tears at the end of the movies. I had tears of horror and sadness as I witnessed the worst movie I've ever seen.
    Just remember....when seconds count, the police are 15 to 20 minutes away...
    That's why I have a Walther PPS (9MM), FN 5.7, FN SCAR-L 16, Ed Brown Kobra Carry (1911 .45), Ruger GP100 (.38 or .357), Remington 700 (.308), Kel Tec KSG

Quote Originally Posted by huskylawyer
    I just saw the worst movie ever. That @$#@$@ new Twilight movie. Before you revoke my manhood, my girlfriend basically forced me at gunpoint to go with her. I agreed; provided that we go to the theater in Redmond Town Center that serves alcohol and is comfortable.

Eagerly downed two Hendricks and Tonics and ordered more. They didn't help enough.

What a complete piece of crap movie. Sappy bad acting, and the entire movie was about the ugly chick having mutant baby or some $hit.

Like my GF, I was in tears at the end of the movies. I had tears of horror and sadness as I witnessed the worst movie I've ever seen.

You are dead to me for life.
    ????? ????
    ????

Expert Marksman

Quote Originally Posted by 38snubby
    Quote Originally Posted by huskylawyer

You are dead to me for life.

Snubby....????? ???????. ;)
    ?? ????? ????????

(I only ask because I'm always interested in practicing to keep my skills up.)

As for horrible movies...I'm a big fan of the Twilight movies but that last one was pretty lame. In addition, the minute I saw Megan Fox bent over the motorcycle at the beginning of Transformers 2 I sighed and was bored. Well, that and I'm pretty sure I was hit by something coming from the seat behind me, occupied by someone who probably hadn't been out of his mom's basement since the first Xformers movie came out. The line, "Is that HAIR GEL?" comes to mind...hmmmm.....I'm kidding about that, but you get the point. Yawn. ;)

Lastly, I have to also hand a vote to any Steven Seagal movie, as well as anything Jean Claude van Damme did after Bloodsport.
    Yes, I'm a girl.
    Yes, I'm a natural redhead.

Quote Originally Posted by eiathy
    Worst movie I've seen is Wolf Soldiers, absolute British rubish!!!
    Dog soldiers? With the werewolf clan?
    Dan at Mary's pistols:
    "the business practices of my competition is appalling "