Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

Re: Attention SGN Phone Users!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadPick
    Quote Originally Posted by usrifle
    I'm liking the Avatar Norm..
    usrifle
    Yeah, pretty cool.

Norm told me that he shot the center logo with a .45, and the text with a 9mm.
    If the pumpkin is any indication of penetration, then the 45 v 9 debate is OVER!!!!!!!!!!

A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Bump

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Thanks man. I signed up for SGN Tapatalk yesterday. First app I ever paid for.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Happened to me today at work so I'll bump it to the top. Tried clearing the cache, didn't work. Rebooted my phone and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    i would eat jizz before you can fuck my wife...i just wont take it from the tap
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75
    if Trump wins I will buy all you fuckers a Glock...but not a used SGN one...

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

bump

zombiegristle

For a technical explanation, to get around this you have to get your phone to renew an IP address through the network. Depending on how your phone handles data connections, this may only require restarting the browser (some phones close the data connection after every session), but others will require you to reboot, switch networks (like the 3G/wifi workaround described above), or manually disable/re-enable the data connection. It's sort of the cell-phone equivalent of doing an "ipconfig -renew" to get a new IP from your router, except for phones the "router" is a giant switch operated by the service provider with a ridiculous pool of static IPs to deal from.

Shooter
    Feedback Score

I have a suggestion, why not just ban accounts from known spammers, instead of making us log in 3-4 times just to get on the site ?

Ip addresses are dynamic and definitely shared amongst phones and various browsing options, and this is a great site but often difficult just to get in...

I am new here, after a buddy told me about a great deal he got on a sweet AK!

I'm glad this site is here, as places like craigslist suck ass and won't even allow gun ads!! what a crock of 4F4

”The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
    ~James Earl Jones

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

bump for those who havent read this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by zombiegristle
    For a technical explanation, to get around this you have to get your phone to renew an IP address through the network. Depending on how your phone handles data connections, this may only require restarting the browser (some phones close the data connection after every session), but others will require you to reboot, switch networks (like the 3G/wifi workaround described above), or manually disable/re-enable the data connection. It's sort of the cell-phone equivalent of doing an "ipconfig -renew" to get a new IP from your router, except for phones the "router" is a giant switch operated by the service provider with a ridiculous pool of static IPs to deal from.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Re: Attention SGN Phone Users!!!! READ READ READ

C'mon guys, read this stuff when it's posted, I am getting 3-5 emails a day about this.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Re: Attention SGN Phone Users!!!! READ READ READ

btt