Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trip was a bust

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

trip was a bust

I had such grand plans. Unfortunately I made some mistakes along the way that have caused my trip to be cut short. I'm down in South Central LA kinda stranded. I should be out of here and on my way back in another day or so.

I am pretty impressed by how crappy this area is. I've seen worse but I had to travel out of country to do it. Its rather refreshing to be around people that understand killing and combat though. Usually I have to talk to other soldiers in order to find common ground.

I've had a couple little incidents spark up but considering that I am deep in gangland, white, and on my own, i'd say I've gotten off pretty easy. I even got adopted by some Hoover crips. I'm their token white guy. Lol.

I'm not really in the mood to discuss what mistakes I made. For my trip in January I now know to not rush into anything and to discuss my plans with others because it has become very apparent that I lack the mental capacity to plan stuff on my own now. It was that last concussion that really did a number on me. I was dizzy for about a month and a half afterwards.

I am very frustrated with the whole situation but am thankfull that things aren't worse. I am also thankfull for the gang that has taken me in and let me sleep on the floor of their apartment/hangout. They are right in the beginning of a war with a neighboring gang and the bodies are starting to drop. I'm surprised they've accepted me like they have.

Well, that's my update. I'll be home in a couple of days. Take it easy fellas.

SGN is where I go to get my morning cupful of irony. My cup runneth over. -me

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

Re: trip was a bust

got my attention......

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

...somethings missing.

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

popcornz pass the salt please

A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Click here for "The Rest Of The Story".

http://www.seattleguns.net/viewtopic...=60049#p323709

25 years ago, America had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope. Today, we have Barack Obama, no Cash, and no Hope.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

i just want to learn from other people's mistakes......hmmmm

Winning duh!!!

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

Im glad you were wearing the appropiate COLORS

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

ks btt
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie66
    Im glad you were wearing the appropiate COLORS

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Lol, I just realized that I didn't specify what trip I was on. This was a last minute, thrown together trip involving me driving a friend to LA then backpacking to Baja then up to Sacramento.

Mistakes made: didn't pack appropriate clothes for the weather. Didn't check the forecast before going. Didn't check the maps. Didn't pack any vaseline so got real bad chaffing on my left leg between my ball sac and thigh. Trusted the wrong person. Didn't have the finances to cover emergencies. Didn't pay all my bills before I left. DIDN'T PACK A GUN. The list goes on.

I made so many mistakes I can't even handle it. In the past I would've been fine. But things are different now. My brain is different now. Its pretty embarrassing.

The only thing keeping me safe is that the people around here think I'm crazy. They figure any white guy that comes strolling thru by himself must be. A couple people tried to test me but I got my point across real quick that its better to just leave me alone.

I'm very good with knives and never keep less than 2 on me at any given time.

Oh well. It is what it is. I'll work harder at it next time in January. Its all a learning experiance I suppose and I must be living a charmed life.

SGN is where I go to get my morning cupful of irony. My cup runneth over. -me

Puyallup, where kids kill kids with frying pans
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

trip was a bust

How do you end up in south central alone and white? Reminds me of when I went to chicago in 99, my parents are green on life we were in a brand new rental car, white, and stopped at a churches chicken for food..... I'm wearing an over sized baby blue fubu shirt, and sitting in a brand new car we are the only white people for at least 15 blocks any direction you go. God damn it was some good chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk