Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: trip was a bust

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: trip was a bust

You end up in south central, alone and white, when you make friends with someone who turns out to be someone completely different when they don't need you anymore. I got abandoned on Friday night right after I dropped off the rental car.

I'm not gonna go into any detail about what I've done or what I've seen since I got here. I finally got released by them today and am at the bus station waiting to go home. I'm glad this trip is over.

On a positive note, I saw so many gorgeous women here its crazy. I even managed to screw a really nice looking "hoodrat trick" (I think that's the right term). Everybody laughed at me cuz I nutted too fast. I told them it was from fear. Lol

Just another chapter closed in the story of my life. Goodnight gentleman.

SGN is where I go to get my morning cupful of irony. My cup runneth over. -me

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

....... :?

Julian: You're not prostituting yourself for cheeseburgers again, are ya, Randy?
    Randy: A man's gotta eat, Julian.

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

Ummm...........

You got my attention. Id like to hear more of this saga.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tha dude
    I even managed to screw a really nice looking "hoodrat trick" (I think that's the right term). Everybody laughed at me cuz I nutted too fast. I told them it was from fear. Lol

Just another chapter closed in the story of my life. Goodnight gentleman.
    I hope you were wearing a Jimmy Hat
    skullz

“On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.”
    ― Robert Anton Wilson

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Hoodrat pussy is the best. They don't give a shit and just want to fuck hard!!

Gun control is when you can get your barrel back on the target quickly.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Didn't you take a dog?

Amateurs discuss caliber, Professionals discuss tactics.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I know you guys want more of the story and I'm being a tease about it. I just don't want to put it out on the net. The stuff that went on could get them in trouble and if that happened then they'd make trouble for me. They do know how to find me, even in WA.

Hoover is a long ass street. The people who live in that area total up to a huge number. That huge number of people have family and friends all over the PNW. Two of those people's families live within a block of me.

I'd rather keep my mouth closed and go back to my regular dull life.

I didn't bring my dog with me on this trip thank god.

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

No snitching. I am sure it was an experience you will never forget. Keep the blue on the left side.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I think god is trying to make it up to me. I'm on the bus heading North and so far have shared the seat two times now with foxy ladies. This is much better then my track record with flying. I always seem to get stuck between big guys. A guy got his armpit sweat on me one time.

The first one was a tall, lean white chick with black hair. She was wearing a short skirt and offered to let me get under the blanket with her. She's gonna be traveling to seattle soon so we swapped numbers and plan to meet up.

The second one was even better looking and more my type as I like 'em thicker than snickers. Not fat, thick. She was hispanic with that bomb ass creamy complexion, about 5'5", 135-140lbs, D cup tits, thick ass, soft tummy but no gut, going to college. We swapped numbers and we plan to meet up when I come back thru here in a few months. She said I could stay with her for a few days and she'll show me around San Jose.

I'm on fire, boys. Now its time to head back up to the frigid women of the north. What a damned shame. Everywhere else in the US I get hotties left and right. Up in seattle/tacoma I just seem to get tweekers and big 'uns with the occasional beauty thrown in.

I have to admit though that I haven't been trying very hard to meet women as of lately.

Have a good day.

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sounds like you should be a drifter on Grayhound bus lines and pick up all the foxy ladies. Glad to hear that you are making it back safe !!