Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: trip was a bust

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score

Re: trip was a bust

ummmm ..... hummmm. .. you should get a hold of mtv and try to make a movie about this

"Life is hard ; it's harder if your stupid."
    ~john wayne

"tha dude wrote:
    Her ham wallet was incredible! It was like making love to sylvester stallones hand. Had me totally sprung.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by guns4ever
    ummmm ..... hummmm. .. you should get a hold of mtv and try to make a movie about this

I don't know man. I'd want Justin timberlake to play me but they'd probably wanna cast Seth rogen or fred savage instead.

On a serious note though, I have been trying to get mtv to put me on one of their truelife episodes for about a year now. I keep sending them the same email. Maybe I need to make a video and send it in.

I get myself into crazy situations all the time. I tried writing a book about it but I figured it would just embarrass the hell out of everyone who ever knew me.

With chapter titles such as: My first fat black hooker, how ebombs saved my marriage, My speedfreak father and me, my first model and her cheesy tasting vag, Why I associate gin rummy with my mom putting pills in my ass, I banged all my moms friends before the age of 17 much to her dismay, The 13 yr old girl who peed on me when I was 7, Why spaghetti tastes like poverty to me, ect.; maybe you can see why some stories just shouldn't be told.
    jestera

SGN is where I go to get my morning cupful of irony. My cup runneth over. -me

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

popcornz more, more more..... babz babz

OneBigAssMistakeAmerica

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tha dude
    With chapter titles such as: My first fat black hooker, how ebombs saved my marriage, My speedfreak father and me, my first model and her cheesy tasting vag, Why I associate gin rummy with my mom putting pills in my ass, I banged all my moms friends before the age of 17 much to her dismay, The 13 yr old girl who peed on me when I was 7, Why spaghetti tastes like poverty to me, ect.; maybe you can see why some stories just shouldn't be told.
    jestera

gaaawwwdd daaamn man, that sounds like Mark Twain adventures jestera

“On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.”
    ― Robert Anton Wilson

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

im pretty sure the why speghetti tastes like poverty title fits my lfie exactly

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

ks gergz

Winning duh!!!