Thread: Helping out a fellow SGNer

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Re: Helping out a fellow SGNer

I'm in.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

This is the perfect time for any of the store front FFL's to chime in.
    They could put a coffee can by the cash register with a short explanation of what it's for. That would serve the "cash only" types.
    :idea:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I don't know how to express to you guy's just what this help means to my family. I just don't have any way to express how proud it makes me to belong to such a community which will share out of their own pockets during these times which are difficult for everyone. I'm going to update about all that's happened in the last 24 hours when I get time later today.........but for now....fuckin A people...you guy's have really come through for us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

You know what to do...it's not a question of knowing, it's a question of doing. Integrity doesn't come built in with the human chassis, it has to be learned and practiced, and if you aren't careful...it'll damn well erode.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Hang in there sleepy. The only tattoo I have is "never give up" it helps in times I never thought it would. Use it as you may for inspiration.

Donation sent via another board member (also neighbor) Benja455

Thanks Ben and the mod team!

Benja455 said, "her name is Zahara, I think she just has a deep voice?"

Make up your own mind and wear the pink underwear and eat Twinkies for dinner.

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

Donation sent.

You did the right thing.

I live in the middle of nowhere and have very few neighbors. I was outside doing some work while my dog was cruising around next to me. I spotted the neighbors dog running full on toward mine. I dropped what I was doing and drew down on the dog before it even got to mine. Lucky for that dog it started wagging it's tail and just wanted to say hi. If it had made an aggressive move I would have shot into the ground and if that didn't work the next shot would have been fatal to the dog. Before anyone says anything I am in a legal shoot zone. I could technically shoot in my back yard if I wanted to.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tlang
    Hang in there sleepy. The only tattoo I have is "never give up" it helps in times I never thought it would. Use it as you may for inspiration.

Donation sent via another board member (also neighbor) Benja455

Thanks Ben and the mod team!
    Donation sent on the behalf of tlang via Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by molon.labe View Post
    you are so high speed.
    Upset about 594? Donate to the Second Amendment Foundation

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

Donation sent via mail

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    331 (100%)

Thanks to all that have donated!! Great show of support for a fellow board member!! We'll keep this up for a few more days. Looks like we're half way to our goal of covering this Vet bill. I'm really impressed!!
    Thanks again,
    Wes

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Donation on it's way

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/