Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liberals

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Re: Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by AR15L
    I never wrote the word liberal.
    DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY POSTS THAT I DID NOT SAY!
    Sorry, Full quote. It's in red.
    I posted this video because I thought it made sense, in a simplified way.
    Some of you have torn it to shreds with your liberal thinking. Some have the economy already figured out, good luck with that TheNickerbocker

Once again these turn into "I have to attack or defend whatever was posted" thread.

I'm done with this shit.

I'll stay on the gun side of the forum, thank you very much.
    tiphatt

Julian: You're not prostituting yourself for cheeseburgers again, are ya, Randy?
    Randy: A man's gotta eat, Julian.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Taking one word out of that?
    I'm impressed. z

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

The one word being the one word that matters. Makes sense to me.

In one post you're bitching about the "liberal" way of thinking that tears your threads apart, so you decide to stick to the gun side of the forum to avoid it. A couple of weeks later you venture out of the gun side of the forums to point out that there are "Liberals" on the site.

Like you said, it's your right. I just thought it was funny, and I thought I'd point it out. tiphatt

Julian: You're not prostituting yourself for cheeseburgers again, are ya, Randy?
    Randy: A man's gotta eat, Julian.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I never realized how many liberals were on this site until the election results starting coming in.

:shock:
    Maybe if you actually understood that labeling someone as liberal because they disagree with you and Fox News is problematic then you could see that many of us are independant people who look at solutions from all ideologies. I like to call it pragmatic realism.

I certainly do not see either of our current parties representing me: I am a fiscal conservative that looks at government waste in both entitlement programs and military spending as a problem. I like a free market economy that has just enough regulation to keep the field level but not to interfere. I think gays should be able to marry and serve in the military. I think that illegal aliens are criminals and should recieve not one dime of assistance while they side step a process that law abiding immigrants and people with various legal visas go through often waiting years for entry into the U.S. At the same time I think employers who hire illegals should have their business license revoked and their assets seized. A guest worker program to support agriculture and other high demand low paying jobs markets could be an option. I am a member of law enforcement but I beleive marijuana should be legalized and regulated. I am pissed that our conservative SCOTUS has given corporations protection under the 1st Amendment so they can overly influence our policy makers and legislatures. I think it is important that we be good stewards of our planet's environment so our kids can enjoy all the natural beauty that we have while still allowing reasonable use of our natural resources.

So what am I? Would you label me a liberal or would you like most of the true libtards in Seattle, would you brand me as an evil Republican.

My biggest problem with politics in our country is that people put a whole bunch of unrelated issues in a box and then apply a lablel. I understand that a binary system makes everything easy to digest but it kind of defeats the point of a our democratic republic.

Reasonable people can disagree about things based on personal experience, beliefs or bias.

My name is Rich and I vote for what I feel is best for my country regardless of what party it represents. Independent and able to think for myself. yessir

Bite more, bark less!

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Good on ya Rich. I have to say I agree with you with most everything you commented on, except for the leagalization of weed. Im against it and I dont forsee that changing

It better to be tried by 12 than to be carried by 6.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rwoot
    I never realized how many liberals were on this site until the election results starting coming in.

Maybe if you actually understood that labeling someone as liberal because they disagree with you and Fox News is problematic then you could see that many of us are independant people who look at solutions from all ideologies. I like to call it pragmatic realism.

I certainly do not see either of our current parties representing me <snip>
    I agree with you 100%
    Whatever word or term someone wants to use to describe someone who is "in the middle" of being a liberal or a conservative will always get it wrong. I don't think there is a correct definition that could ever be used.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I certainly do not see either of our current parties representing me: I am a fiscal conservative that looks at government waste in both entitlement programs and military spending as a problem. I like a free market economy that has just enough regulation to keep the field level but not to interfere. I think gays should be able to marry and serve in the military. I think that illegal aliens are criminals and should recieve not one dime of assistance while they side step a process that law abiding immigrants and people with various legal visas go through often waiting years for entry into the U.S. At the same time I think employers who hire illegals should have their business license revoked and their assets seized. A guest worker program to support agriculture and other high demand low paying jobs markets could be an option. I am a member of law enforcement but I beleive marijuana should be legalized and regulated. I am pissed that our conservative SCOTUS has given corporations protection under the 1st Amendment so they can overly influence our policy makers and legislatures. I think it is important that we be good stewards of our planet's environment so our kids can enjoy all the natural beauty that we have while still allowing reasonable use of our natural resources.

So what am I? Would you label me a liberal or would you like most of the true libtards in Seattle, would you brand me as an evil Republican.

My biggest problem with politics in our country is that people put a whole bunch of unrelated issues in a box and then apply a lablel. I understand that a binary system makes everything easy to digest but it kind of defeats the point of a our democratic republic.

Reasonable people can disagree about things based on personal experience, beliefs or bias.

My name is Rich and I vote for what I feel is best for my country regardless of what party it represents. Independent and able to think for myself. yessir
    That is one of the best posts I've read on this forum. If you ever run for president, you have my vote tiphatt. I'm an independent as well, and I too believe that we should vote for what's best, not what liberals or conservatives should believe in.

Marksman
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Will you be my best friend?

Patiently awaiting the zombie apocalypse...