Quote Originally Posted by mash man
    yup i forgot INDEPENDENT my bad tiphatt
    BAD MASH MAN whipz

blkbirdz gergz
    "if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, i am doing alright"

www.waguns.org

Re: what are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ClickBang
    I might add that a tyrannical government was exactly what Thomas Jefferson was referring to when he commented "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". He was NOT talking about hunting and shooting sports.
    Excellent Point.

He also said:
    "A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government."

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty"

Thomas Jefferson was beyond his time. And one of very few men that I admire. He was also the "father" of the republican party... or so I have read.
    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Re: Re: what are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Webster82

Soooo... ummm... when are we going to kick them out of office. I paid close attention to the last 2 elections (probably because I ran in one of them) and only HALF of Washington State voted. HALF!!! If we continue to go down this trend, we might as well take our firearms and surrender them to the front stairs of Olympia. I think it's time we really put our foot down and vote them out this year.
    Hey man I agree.

Patty Murray? How the heck does that truck crash keep getting reelected? Maria Cantvotewell?

I hate to say it but it seems some SGNers voted for these antifreedom candidates under some weird logic about sticking w/DEMs. Really freaking sick.

If you burglarize an SGN member your chance of being shot is greatly increased.
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

edmonds_guns

Webster, I said nothing about "beloved Dems". I didn't even say I like them. Just that at this point to me they are less bad than the republican alternative. And that if there were a better republican alternative, I'll add or a viable third pay candidate, that I would switch.

When your only two choices are both bad you have to decide which is less bad. That doesn't mean anything more or less than that. Analogous to "The lesser of two evils."

Quote Originally Posted by edmonds_guns
    Webster, I said nothing about "beloved Dems". I didn't even say I like them. Just that at this point to me they are less bad than the republican alternative. And that if there were a better republican alternative, I'll add or a viable third pay candidate, that I would switch.

When your only two choices are both bad you have to decide which is less bad. That doesn't mean anything more or less than that. Analogous to "The lesser of two evils."

OK, I am intrigued, how are the Democrats less bad in your eyes? Inquiring minds want to know.....

This is not a slam, just wondering what logic you are using
    Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TINCANBANDIT

OK, I am intrigued, how are the Democrats less bad in your eyes? Inquiring minds want to know.....

I'm wondering the same thing? What logic see you using to figure who is more evil than the other?
    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Quote Originally Posted by Webster82
    Quote Originally Posted by TINCANBANDIT

I'm wondering the same thing? What logic see you using to figure who is more evil than the other?
    wow that would would be hard being that they are ALL ASS HOLES
    "if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, i am doing alright"

www.waguns.org

Expert Shooter

I call myself a Constitutionalist. I don't care whether a (D) or an (R) is in front of a candidate's name or not, I vote for anyone who has a record of voting to restrict government overreach, and historically upholds the Constitution. My business is my business, I don't appreciate anybody telling me what I can or can not do.
    Thunderbolt Armory, LLC.

Re: Re: what are you?

Hey man I agree.
    Patty Murray? How the heck does that truck crash keep getting reelected? Maria Cantvotewell?
    I hate to say it but it seems some SGNers voted for these antifreedom candidates under some weird logic about sticking w/DEMs. Really freaking sick.
    If you burglarize an SGN member your chance of being shot is greatly increased.
    I'm still trying to figure that all out myself. I moved back to the northwest after watching the downfall of California. And since I moved here, I keep setting that same car crash happening here. And what I see that was common is democrats promising the world to 3 types of people: young students, old retirees, and the poor. Students at promised handouts and the olds are promised medicare and social security. Both are EXTREMELY unsustainable. But for some reason we keep voting these retards into office. And then we watch them break their promises, raise taxes, and trample the Constitution.

When do we say enough?

Well, maybe it might just be me, but that's how I read it. Hearing that you are voting them because you think they are lesser of evils makes my head spin because most dems want to restrict our completely ban our 2nd Amendment. Still waiting on your logic though.