Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pink Slime

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar

Pink Slime

Ok so here I am watching FOX news and they are talikng about "Pink Slime" in beef which is amonia to "treat" the beef It has always been to my understanding that once you cook meat that basically kills any bugs in it this just freaking sickens me YUCK!

BTW I am really not trying to sound like a sheeple with this but up until about 10 mins ago I never even knew about "Pink Slime" and people wonder why were sick all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Re: Pink Slime

I got to take a trip to the Bar S hotdog factory while I was in high school for an agricultural class. That was 15+ years ago, and I still haven't had a hotdog since. :?
    "When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.” Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by lots_of_guns
    I got to take a trip to the Bar S hotdog factory while I was in high school for an agricultural class. That was 15+ years ago, and I still haven't had a hotdog since. :?
    Please dont ruin hot dogs for me. reddogz
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

:lol:

But the really great thing is that fast food resturants stopped using this 6 months ago YAY! Now I can still enjoy my Dicks.

I saw that story too, it's sucks that the school districts are still using it.

Years ago I learned how to make cheese, breads, cure meats, and can foods because of crap like this.
    I was shocked when I found out that the buns and breads from the stores and restaurants use cellulose as a filler in the flour... that's paper.
    Do you know how much oils are in processed cheese? Tons - and none are easily digested by the body.
    I refuse to eat canned Tomato sauce because the stuff I make from scratch is way better.
    When I make Rosemary Chicken, its from actual Herbs and not a flavor packet that contains "monosodium di-gluconate" as a "flavor enhancer"
    People thought I was nuts back then, they probably think different now.

I really hate to deadh here BUT 40-50 years ago we never had the surge of serious illness like we do now where is Erin Brokovich?

Erin was probably passed out or in rehab, as were her kids.
    Really a sad story.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 12309.html

Quote Originally Posted by zombie66
    I really hate to deadh here BUT 40-50 years ago we never had the surge of serious illness like we do now where is Erin Brokovich?
    NRA Life Member
    Hillary for Prison, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by GunTrader
    Erin was probably passed out or in rehab, as were her kids.
    Really a sad story.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 12309.html

Quote Originally Posted by zombie66

Don't you mean Erin Brokenbitch? jestera
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy....