Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .460 rowland?

Re: .460 rowland?

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeDanger55
    Ill have to find some calipers. And no I don't reload yet
    When the time comes, PM me and I can help you make some ammo for this if you need it. Order your brass from them with your kit, and we'll get you all loaded up. I have all the load data for it, and have the powder to do it.

Thank you. Do you have a good gunsmith for the fitting if it doesn't drop in?
    Wish List-Pre lock Smith & Wesson 625 .45acp 4-6 inch barrel. Ranger Winchester T .45 acp ammo. PM me if willing to sell/trade.

Thank you. Do you have a good gunsmith for the fitting if it doesn't drop in?
    I recommend just sending it to Clark Customs. Thay fit it for free if you buy it from them. Buy your kit, and tell them to keep it until you send your slide in to them They did it for us on the one we needed.

Please let me know how you like the .460. I've been tempted for a long time to put one in my sign.
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

I need to sell a 9mm before I can, but I really don't wanna send my slide in the mail....
    Wish List-Pre lock Smith & Wesson 625 .45acp 4-6 inch barrel. Ranger Winchester T .45 acp ammo. PM me if willing to sell/trade.

I need to sell a 9mm before I can, but I really don't wanna send my slide in the mail....
    It's no big deal. Insure it for $500 and send it registered mail. I did it with no problem. It's a cool conversion if you have a need for 44 mag like performance in a 45acp frame. I just liked my 45 acp better and couldn't afford another gun to convert for a full time shooter in the 460 rowland.

Cant I go back by just switching barrels? I have a s&w 1911pd for carry. But the springfield shoots well enough I dont want a permanent conversion.
    Yes, I cant seem to find a .44 mag for the right price. And need a woods gun. I sold my .357s because one was blued " can't keep up with maitanence". And one was ss but had the "lock" so had to go.