Thread: Superbowl madness

Superbowl madness

http://abcnews.go.com/US/super-bowl-sec ... y2us5j3Dx4

I just want the Giants to win.....
    Raider Nation "Just Win Baby "'war is the failure of politicians' -jesse ventura
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.' - Bill Watterson
    "The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

Sharp Shooter

Re: Superbowl madness

Quote Originally Posted by Salps

I just want Travis to win some damn money on all the bets he has out there so he doesn't end up with his legs broke.

:P Me too buddy, thanks!

;) J/k. I don't have a rooting interest in either team, I just want a good game...and to win money.
    Need any auto glass work done?? I have about 15 years experience and if you catch me on the right day I might not rip you off. :D PM me with questions or needs...

Re: Superbowl madness

Raider Nation "Just Win Baby "'war is the failure of politicians' -jesse ventura
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.' - Bill Watterson
    "The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln