Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NICK DIAZ IS A CRYBABY

NICK DIAZ IS A CRYBABY

Anyone else think he is being a bitch about losing to Condit? Sure Condit ran(not standing in front of him and working him from the angles) but Nick did not score as many shots as Carlos did. I thought it was very smart very technical fight that went the way it was supposed to. But for Nick to complain that this was not a loss and that he quits is crybaby bullshit. He should have finished it if he is so much better, not bitch about it. Anyone else wanna weigh in on this?

Re: NICK DIAZ IS A CRYBABY

Shit haven't seen ufc fights in 3 yrs dont even know where the deck ive been CavVetaway
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

Lynnwood, the land of tinfoil hats... Killing shit

Rather watch nate than nick anyways... UFC... Meh though in general;...

No carbon footprint, internal combustion, wrecks or tiresmoke... No care.

Ranger

If you are gonna taunt your opponent you better back it up. He didn't. One take down does not win a 5 round fight.

It was obvious to anyone who watched the fight that Condit just simply out pointed him. He played it safe and worked the angles and it frustrated Diaz. He's more of a brawler and not as technical and thats what cost him in the end.
    "When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.” Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by supergenius

So you rather watch nascar? That is like dumping a box of fruit loops in the toilet, flushing it, watching them go in circles bumping into each other and having some redneck scream on the top of his lungs the whole time. Yep, thats entertaining for sure. troutslap
    If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I would suck farts out of her ass like bong hits.

Marksman

Quote Originally Posted by Gasitman

So you rather watch nascar? That is like dumping a box of fruit loops in the toilet, flushing it, watching them go in circles bumping into each other and having some redneck scream on the top of his lungs the whole time. Yep, thats entertaining for sure. troutslap

Lol, never thought of nascar this way.

Marksman

UFC sucks now they should go back to old school ufc no judges no decision they fight till you tap can't fight or the ref calls it. That's the real ultimate fighter not this run around until the bell bs

Lynnwood, the land of tinfoil hats... Killing shit

Quote Originally Posted by Gasitman

NASCAR? Meh, but by definaition it burns gas and people crash, so yes.

Boat car bike drag drift rally roadcourse moto X ANYTHING. UFC was cool in the early days, but the clowns its spawned running around in affliction and TAPOUT shirts and white sunglasses in skinny jeans I can live without.

Expert Marksman

I had Condit winning it 3 rounds to 2, 48-47. Diaz has no real right to bitch, he can retire all he wants, but he didn't "win" the fight. I do agree with him that in general the top guys in some divisions, especially the welterweight class, are very good at game planning out 5 round decisions.

GSP is a master at that and it's why I don't usually bother to watch his fights anymore. I think he's supremely talented and one of the best fighters in the sport, but he seems to fear taking a risk to finish fights and I can't stand it anymore. He used to go for the finish with a lot more zeal, now he seems content to grind out one sided decisions against inferior opponents. It kills me, because he has the talent and work ethic to really stop some fights and he rarely does it.

Condit will get destroyed by GSP, but probably in a 5 round decision. At least if GSP and Diaz fought it would be more entertaining, at lest in the pre-fight banter.