Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pretty cool ideas I seen at the boat show today...

pretty cool ideas I seen at the boat show today...

seabreacher - base price 66k tinfoilhat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgRqxNqYD8

jetlev 99.5k msrp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im1iNq02Kz0

Interesting concepts. I ran across this at the boat show today and thought it looked like a blast. Way more then I could afford but if I had the cash to blow it would be something id probably get...
    ---- Driver Carries No Cash I Have Invested It All Into The Gun And Ammo On My Hip----

----- We Have Room For But One Flag, The American Flag...We Have Room For But One Language Here, And That Is The English Language...And We Have Room For But One Sole Loyalty, And That Is The Loyalty To The American People----

Re: pretty cool ideas I seen at the boat show today...

Were both physically there? I have wanted to see the breacher in person. The jetpack actually came out a couple years ago and is just now starting to catch fame. Both are powered by Rotax powerplants, the breacher with the 215 SCIC motor is siiiiick.
    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Marksman

I want! I think you might get run over in the dolphin one though.

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign
    Were both physically there? I have wanted to see the breacher in person. The jetpack actually came out a couple years ago and is just now starting to catch fame. Both are powered by Rotax powerplants, the breacher with the 215 SCIC motor is siiiiick.
    yea it is 255hp supercharged! The thing moves they said 50mph+ above water and 25mph underwater... the breacher was at the show but the jetlev was not, but both are wicked... ME WANT!
    ---- Driver Carries No Cash I Have Invested It All Into The Gun And Ammo On My Hip----

----- We Have Room For But One Flag, The American Flag...We Have Room For But One Language Here, And That Is The English Language...And We Have Room For But One Sole Loyalty, And That Is The Loyalty To The American People----

Quote Originally Posted by neverenough
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign
    yea it is 255hp supercharged! The thing moves they said 50mph+ above water and 25mph underwater... the breacher was at the show but the jetlev was not, but both are wicked... ME WANT!
    They put the 255 "X" motor in it now? Fuuuuuuck. I have been a part of the jetski community around these parts for quite a few years. the breacher and jetlev both got my adrenaline pumping to try out. C'mon lotto!
    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Price?

tiphatt

Yea, not sure the exact model number on the motor but they said 66k gets you into one with like 200 or so hp and around 90k gets you the 255hp supercharged one with all the bells and whistles ie. stereo, ipod, 2 seater, nicer interior... I got into a pwc this year, I bought a 2002 yamaha suv1200 from my uncle. He had a custom stereo put into it and the thing is basically like boat haha... Not sure if i want to keep it yet or upgrade to a boat. The pwc are pretty fun though. Where do you take your skis out at?

Quote Originally Posted by neverenough
    seabreacher - base price 66k tinfoilhat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgRqxNqYD8

jetlev 99.5k msrp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im1iNq02Kz0

Interesting concepts. I ran across this at the boat show today and thought it looked like a blast. Way more then I could afford but if I had the cash to blow it would be something id probably get...

z lol

I ride mainly Black Lake. Used to race region 3, tapps, sammamish, moses, banks etc. Also have done a lot of ocean surf riding.

Here is a pic of my current ride (I have others, but this is my daily driver). 2004 Seadoo RXP 215 modded nicely.. Ask mod Jeffro.. fast.

Here is what I raced; Very modded 1999 Seadoo XPL. Thing would rip your arms of and still turn on a dime. Loved that ski.

Heres the only pic I could find of mine... Those are some nice skis you have... A co-worker of mine bought the kawi ultra 300x that he let me ride around and thats for sure one of the fastest skis i've ever been on...
    [attachment=0:aupm7ufg]298199_246053762097489_100000786011671_600490_7085 55676_n.jpg[/attachment:aupm7ufg]