Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pretty cool ideas I seen at the boat show today...

Re: pretty cool ideas I seen at the boat show today...

I'll eat the 300x for lunch! lol.

Those SUV's are like the Cadillac of ski's.. Seats 12, recliner, cooler in the sides... At least it has the 1200PV motor. Those things are cheap and easy to make more power!
    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

dang I cant imagine even wanting to go any faster then the 300x... Thats nuts... I really have enjoyed mine so far, I wish it was a little faster but having a stereo on mine is a super nice luxury im come to enjoy on it...
    ---- Driver Carries No Cash I Have Invested It All Into The Gun And Ammo On My Hip----

----- We Have Room For But One Flag, The American Flag...We Have Room For But One Language Here, And That Is The English Language...And We Have Room For But One Sole Loyalty, And That Is The Loyalty To The American People----

Quote Originally Posted by neverenough
    dang I cant imagine even wanting to go any faster then the 300x... Thats nuts... I really have enjoyed mine so far, I wish it was a little faster but having a stereo on mine is a super nice luxury im come to enjoy on it...
    Remove the cat, put in a resistor, shim the ride plate, and gain 5mph....
    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenough
    Remove the cat, put in a resistor, shim the ride plate, and gain 5mph....
    No shit? We might have to get a ride together sometime this summer and you can give me some more info on the little things I can do to mod my ski...
    ---- Driver Carries No Cash I Have Invested It All Into The Gun And Ammo On My Hip----

----- We Have Room For But One Flag, The American Flag...We Have Room For But One Language Here, And That Is The English Language...And We Have Room For But One Sole Loyalty, And That Is The Loyalty To The American People----

This last snow storm my ski was under here when a tree fell on it, so I got some things I need to fix on it first but I figure since it needs a little work I might as well do some mods in my down time I have with it...

[attachment=0:2phgvkpw]uh oh.jpg[/attachment:2phgvkpw]

Marksman

from reviewing the videos it looks like the breacher fogs up pretty badly when you have the canopy closed. the circulating fans they have inside don't seem to do squat.

abyss board - $395

This was another cool thing that was there but I couldn't find the name of it for my orginal post but I just finally came across it so figured id post this too for you water sport ethusiasts... A guy at boeing is the one that created this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtC_5Pe4Z0Q

For $100k I am buying a 26' Cobalt. Anyone in the industry knows you got the mack daddy of boats with a cobalt. Actually I might have to go with a 22', a 26' is about $145k. :lol:
    If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I would suck farts out of her ass like bong hits.

Where does the hose go on the JetLev? Does it just dangle in the water and suck it up? I can't see any pictures that show it...
    Quote Originally Posted by movingviolation View Post
    the only reason to "get behind" a politician is to fuck him in the ass, like he deserves

There is a craft behind it that houses the motor and the pump.