Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: who has insomnia??

Re: who has insomnia??

Quote Originally Posted by daveygravey89
    yeah i got knee surgery few years back, and i couldnt take my pain killers because they would make me throw up. so for weeks i just sat up all night dealing with the pain. Then when i got over then pain i got my wisdom teeth pulled, and well that was the same story with pain killers but that was alot more pain.. hdwall
    Just get a prescription of marijuana... tiphatt
    Moved out of WA will still hang around! Have any questions feel free to PM me!

Expert Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbud
    +1 although ive heard a green card in this state equates to a forfeiture of your right to bear arms? Anyone know the meat and potatoes of that?

Anyways to the OP, ive tried in the past "brainwave entrainment" in the form of binaural beats/isochronic tones, deep breathing etc...
    Interesting stuff, some people have a hard time with the single tones though.

Sharp Shooter

I just work graveyards. It helps. Except sleeping during the day can be rough sometimes.

Things that worked for me when I worked days was exercise. Mostly running. I'd run 3 miles every day after work and by 10pm I was ready to pass out. Throw in hiking on my weekends and I kept myself physically exhausted. Was hard to stay awake. As soon as I put my head to the pillow I was out.

I used to use alcohol, but after awhile your life goes to shit if your drinking every day just to fall asleep. Anyways good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbud
    Quote Originally Posted by daveygravey89
    yeah i got knee surgery few years back, and i couldnt take my pain killers because they would make me throw up. so for weeks i just sat up all night dealing with the pain. Then when i got over then pain i got my wisdom teeth pulled, and well that was the same story with pain killers but that was alot more pain.. hdwall
    You need to try something different, generic tylenol III makes me puke but codeine based stuff doesn't.
    I also have a hard time sleeping everyone once in a while, the last bad time was I didn't sleep for 5 days straight, my roommates didn't help at all either. I tried chewing up sleeping pills, chewing them up and slamming beers.What finally did it was ingesting some special brownies and more than a few shots of whiskey on a empty stomach. I did that at like 7 at night and didn't wake up till 2 or 3 the next day.
    Guide to Posting Photos on SGN- Thanks for the Gold
    http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...t-into-your-ad