Thread: Question about insurance adjusters

Kirkland. All future transactions will occur before 12/4/2014

Question about insurance adjusters

So I was involved in some parking lot CQB with a Soccer-mom. (Vile creature that she is)

I gave my statement to MY insurance company, and paid my deductable/got my repairs done...but now Soccer-mom is on the offensive trying to dodge ANY percentage of shared liability.

Am I obligated to return the phone call from HER insurance adjuster? and give a statement to them?

Thanks all. (please qualify your responses. e.g.: I'm an agent. or I'm a lawyer)

Sharp Shooter

Re: Question about insurance adjusters

I stayed at a holiday inn last night, and yes you do.
    Need any auto glass work done?? I have about 15 years experience and if you catch me on the right day I might not rip you off. :D PM me with questions or needs...

Im a just a regular guy with no professional insurance experience. If you've already dealt with your insurance then let them handle it, thats why you pay them. Contact your agent or claim handler and let them know that the other insurance company is attempting to contact you directly. The other person's insurance is in the business of not paying you if they dont have too. They wont do you any favors regardless of who was at fault.

Sharp Shooter

Honestly...speak to your agent first...might be a simple formality issue....plus they should tell you the proper say this not that stuff you'll need to know.
    But remember....even your agent may screw you over if It's in their companys best interest...GL....tiphatt
    Dogs are A great distraction,
    Mine will distract you long enough for me to grab the AK.

Freedom remains only as long as good men and women are prepared to defend it!

BIG THANKS To S.E.A.L. Team 6!!! Awesome Job Guys!!!!