Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The feedback system is broken

Re: The feedback system is broken

Cool. Thanks for the response. I woulda sent a pm but figured it was a good time to ask openly. tiphatt
    Benja455 said, "her name is Zahara, I think she just has a deep voice?"

Make up your own mind and wear the pink underwear and eat Twinkies for dinner.

Maybe in this thread people can figure out what the neutral is for once and for all jestera deadh
    Your resident hobo,
    Howie

Marksman

Sorry i should of stayed out, I will take a vacation if deemed fit.

Quote Originally Posted by 7magfun
    Sorry i should of stayed out, I will take a vacation if deemed fit.
    I am not giving out vacations for those who left positive feedback to offset the unwarranted negative feedback, however, if you guys see things like this, the best way to handle it is to report it to the SGN staff. We try to keep up on all the stuff happening around here, but we cant always see everything, so we count on you guys to be our eye's sometimes. We always appreciate the help too.

I have another little concern with the system. Back when we had that run of spammers a bunch of them got bad feedback (#1 on the list is PonsCigarettes).

Now, I understand that they're douchebag spammers, but, they got banned and deleted so why do we need to keep the feedback about balls on chins and stuff up? It makes it more difficult to see who really has neg feedback for real reasons and not just spamming.
    http://www.wastelandarmory.com
    Please let me know if I owe you feedback from the olden days or since. I'm getting old and forgetful.

I'd also point out that if you get a "new feedback has been left" message, you should take the time and reciprocate that feedback to whoever left it. I'm still a new(ish) member on here, but I've had a number of dealings and have left feedback everytime. But, I've only had one person leave it for me.

I don't know. Clearly its not keeping me from making deals with people. I just want the praise for being so awesome. :D
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. ~Robert A. Heinlein
    7N1 Ammo for sale http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...1-(7-62-x-54r)

So far everyone has left feedback quickly who I've dealt with. If you leave a PM to remind them, I would hope most people would leave feedback then.
    "Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin