Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a higher paying job....

I need a higher paying job....

Damn Damn Damn... I hat working at only 10 dollars an hour with only 33 hours a week... it sucks when I get a nice gun a week later I realize that I messed up my funds... and that I need to sell the gun otherwise I am F*cked... latest casualty is my hipoint 4595 that I just bought a week ago z , I need to get more money to support my impulse gun habit... anyone want to give me a way better paying job? lol....
    Moved out of WA will still hang around! Have any questions feel free to PM me!

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar

Re: I need a higher paying job....

Some people on here want a job period.
    A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer1972
    Some people on here want a job period.
    +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbud
    Damn Damn Damn... I hat working at only 10 dollars an hour with only 33 hours a week... it sucks when I get a nice gun a week later I realize that I messed up my funds... and that I need to sell the gun otherwise I am F*cked... latest casualty is my hipoint 4595 that I just bought a week ago z , I need to get more money to support my impulse gun habit... anyone want to give me a way better paying job? lol....
    I was looking for an accountant, but..........
    Julian: You're not prostituting yourself for cheeseburgers again, are ya, Randy?
    Randy: A man's gotta eat, Julian.

Banned

You might have to relocate. Unless things are really booming in Selah.

Quote Originally Posted by hyiuheehee
    Unless things are really booming in Selah.
    Uh, yeah that can be filed under "never"...

Banned

You can take a Quality Engineering course in Bellevue(entry level course with no prior college experience required.) that will result in you getting certified for device level testing of mobile hand sets. It is a 2 week to 1.5 month course. Once you have that course you can get any device testing job in the region(Verizon, TMO, ATT, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola atc...) and start at $16-$30 an hour(usually contract at first so no benefits). Once you have 1 year experience you can usually apply to a permanent position and get about the same pay with benefits(401K, paid time off, health care) which is just like getting a raise.

All I keep hearing about is how there is a shortage of quality welders in the US.....

Quote Originally Posted by Liet-Kynes
    I was looking for an accountant, but..........
    Lol... stickpoke I am learning the art of IT (Partially done with my Major at WSU took a couple year hiatus) and am concentrating on my Minor in Spanish, and working at Walmart I use it just about every day...

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyL
    Quote Originally Posted by hyiuheehee
    Unless things are really booming in Selah.
    Uh, yeah that can be filed under "never"...
    Actually Selah's economy is kinda "booming" we have been better insulated from the recession due to our economy being based on Agriculture, unless the weather turns bad our economy stays pretty strong, for example while the rest of the countries houses were loosing a crap ton of value, my parents hours was still gaining, in fact this year was the first year its value leveled out... and agriculture jobs are good paying(albeit hard labor) so al lot of those "mexicans" have a good amount of money to spend locally and that helps alot...