Re: I need a higher paying job....

yeah i just want a damn job reddogz
    "an armed society is a polite society"
    "Laws cant control the lawless"
    "criminals love gun control, makes their job safer"

Quote Originally Posted by daveygravey89
    yeah i just want a damn job reddogz
    My walmart is hiring a crap ton of cashiers... I did it for 4 months when I started its not too bad... your just the lowest of low and highly disposable...
    Moved out of WA will still hang around! Have any questions feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer1972
    Some people on here want a job period.
    THIS!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    1749 -1832

PC = Pussy Culture.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
    -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775

vioz

Join the Army

Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterT View Post
    Are you sure it was a guy you know? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?
    Red Flags - by Soldier Hard [www.redcon1musicgroup.org]

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwigle
    Some people on here want a job period.
    THIS!
    Well I do have the benefit of being young(20) and bi-lingual(to a point my Spanish is kinda rough), and still in college with a background of IT (MIS at WSU)

Quote Originally Posted by Robinett_11B
    vioz

Join the Army

No if anything it would be the Air force... I had the recruiters going after me for a while as on my ASVAB my AFQT score was 90...

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbud
    vioz

Join the Army

No if anything it would be the Air force... I had the recruiters going after me for a while as on my ASVAB my AFQT score was 90...
    20 years ago when I was your age I tried and was disqualified because of my "bee sting" allergy. There is not a day that goes by when I wish they woulda taken me. If you have the opportunity and drive to serve your country, please do it.
    A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbud
    vioz

Join the Army

20 years ago when I was your age I tried and was disqualified because of my "bee sting" allergy. There is not a day that goes by when I wish they woulda taken me. If you have the opportunity and drive to serve your country, please do it.
    I have an entire family that has served our country I lost an great-Uncle in WWII, my grandpa served in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam, my Mom was Airborne army..., my dad Army, then went on to be a DOD civilian for many years... one of my Sisters was Navy, my Brother in Law was Medically discharged from the navy, after jumping in front of a sailor when A LPAC blew up on board of a frigate that he was chief engineer on... I have had troubles getting in because of my Kidney Disease so I am almost disqualified because of that... if I could go in I would...

Marksman

Oh the Army will take you, and then get rid of you first chance they get. A buddy of mine just completed AIT and has been at his unit for about 1 1/2 months (88M). They knew his hearing wasn't that great all through Basic and AIT, then the unit got their deployment orders and decided they needed to get rid of a bunch of guys because they were over strength. Another buddy of mine PCS'd to Georgia and as soon as he got through in processing they tried to do the same thing to him. I just got out in OCT they had cut off re-enlistment for 11B e-5 in march, e-4 and below in Feb, after the new fiscal year they started allowing guys to re-enlist but with little to no bonus and or duty station pick.