Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Wrangler Rubicon

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar

Re: 2012 Wrangler Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Jeep....... I can't say i'd recommend it.
    Dan at Mary's pistols:
    "the business practices of my competition is appalling "

Expert Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by jaliment
    Also since your a Toyota guy, have you considered an fj cruiser? Im pretty sure some models have a rear locker and something else in the front that they consider a locker.
    The wife drives a 08 FJ or I would be looking at one of those, they are pretty nice and I like hers but I wish it had a front locker (has the rear Elocker) and I wish it had a solid front axel. I don't want a two FJ house, driving trips would get pretty boring having the same vehicles. Good opinons everyone, thanks you! Guess i've got some thinking to do.

Not that I have anything bad to say about them from firsthand experience, but the 35 Wranglers owned by chicks in highschool made me always think of them as chick cars. Might as well get a Miata.

Buy a 1992 4runner for $3500 and then spend $20k making it the most badass 4runner ever. It will last forever because it's a toyota and it'll be done up exactly how you want it. I have had 3 toyata 4x4's and they have all impressed me. I don't know why I keep getting rid of them.

Dammit! z
    Army203: "Legs are the highway to the vagina bro"
    arisaka : "and breasts are the rest stop?"

If you're going rough off road, I would get a dedicated off road vehicle and be a good boy on the pavement. I also have a Tacoma TRD, '05 with 120,000mi on it and the only thing it's needed is a new fan belt and the original battery finally went dead last week. I was shocked at how long it lasted.