Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTF?!? Seriously cummon now...

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar

Re: WTF?!? Seriously cummon now...

Quote Originally Posted by ppsh41
    You should go to the albany OR mg shoot may 19-20 and shoot a full auto one stickpoke almost better than boobshake
    They are still doin that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by spikedzombies
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix86
    Quote Originally Posted by NWRed
    I search a lil and set a price in my mind what Im willing to pay. Thats my top dollar. There isnt a semiauto in the world I need bad enough that'd I'd spend $6K on personally, let alone $12K.
    Barrett :)
    pft barrets are pieces of crap jasonz
    When it comes to Anti Material AND long range precison is there something That will do the job better?
    I'd spend 8K on an M82A1 in a second if i had the money. I have a few rounds downrange with the .50 and there aint no replacement for displacement.

Im not to partial to the vepr's , never owned one either im just not into how they look, i like the ndm86 because next to a militarized tigr thats the closest thing im getting to a russian dragunov (even though its chinese)
    " still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"

i have talked to both those guys, there both cool one of them i have been trying to work something out for the past 6 months and weve been exchanging emails about it. But when me and him came to an agreemant someone unexpectadly bid on it. i was going to have to save up a bit longer for it though,
    " still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"