Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online on TODAY

  1. #1
    Operator Gasitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gig Harbor WA
    Posts
    2,900

    Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online on TODAY

    Just saw a preview about people selling guns online to people on the morning show TODAY, tomorrow morning. Going to have to Tivo that. Why cant they leave us alone? hdwall
    If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I would suck farts out of her ass like bong hits.

  2. #2
    SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spananway WA
    Posts
    10,753

    Re: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online on T

    Because your avitars drew too much attention to us JERK! Sspartan jestera
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

  3. #3
    Ranger fedxer78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    B.F.E.- NE SnoCo
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online on T

    They get money from Bloomberg. This kind of crap is usually his doing, or has his blessing.

    Looks like they figure it's time to demonize law-abiding gun owners again (always done ahead of a push by government to make more regulations). They did this same kind of B.S. in the 1990's (before the 1994 AWB), to drum-up negative attention, and for propaganda value (something that would be tangible for the useful idiots out there).

    Looks like those asshats are getting desperate now.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy....

  4. #4
    Ranger fedxer78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    B.F.E.- NE SnoCo
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online on T

    Oops, must've hit submit twice...double post. Sorry.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy....

  5. #5
    Sniper Webster82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in SnoHo
    Posts
    5,738

    Re: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online on T

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie66
    Because your avitars drew too much attention to us JERK! Sspartan jestera
    I second this motion. There is alot of gun porn on here though. I wonder if a kid gets on here and see's any of it, would we also get branded a pedophiles or charged with lewd acts against a minor?

    Anyways, I think obama is using the media and the public (bloomberg, rockerfellers, etc...) to help push his anti-gun agenda.
    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

  6. #6
    Dealer/FFL
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    6,387

    Re: Re: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online

    Quote Originally Posted by Webster82
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie66
    Because your avitars drew too much attention to us JERK! Sspartan jestera
    I second this motion. There is alot of gun porn on here though. I wonder if a kid gets on here and see's any of it, would we also get branded a pedophiles or charged with lewd acts against a minor?

    .
    ONLY if they find the prepubessant cupcakes. Hide them quick

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Contact me for member pricing

    http://www.kandearms.com

    CHECK OUR NEW ESTORE FOR CURRENT PRICES

    http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumer...ealer_id=35095

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    3,262

    Re: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online on T

    I told you it wasnt a good idea to tell all your friends, and half of craigslist about SGN... slizap

  8. #8
    Sniper Webster82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in SnoHo
    Posts
    5,738

    Re: Re: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online

    Quote Originally Posted by dementia
    Quote Originally Posted by Webster82
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie66
    Because your avitars drew too much attention to us JERK! Sspartan jestera
    I second this motion. There is alot of gun porn on here though. I wonder if a kid gets on here and see's any of it, would we also get branded a pedophiles or charged with lewd acts against a minor?

    .
    ONLY if they find the prepubessant cupcakes. Hide them quick

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I hid mine...
    "If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

  9. #9
    Operator Gasitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gig Harbor WA
    Posts
    2,900

    Re: Uh oh, going to be something on selling guns online on T

    here it is, no worries, we are safe, not about us.
    Unless one of us sold the gun to the canadian guy. Oh yeah, I never knew backdoor sold guns.
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46316454/ ... n_reports/
    If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    I would suck farts out of her ass like bong hits.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •