Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You need to checkmark their picture, then click accept.

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    You need to checkmark their picture, then click accept.
    Ah. PEBKAC error. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Various things that have the "&" symbol in them also have the word "amp" now following the symbol. It also occurs with my user name. Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    is the only way to PM someone done so by clicking their username and using the drop down menu? or am I not seeing a "send PM" button near the "reply" & "reply with quote" buttons?

did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that? Wanted: K31 Swiss

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentvega6 View Post
    is the only way to PM someone done so by clicking their username and using the drop down menu? or am I not seeing a "send PM" button near the "reply" & "reply with quote" buttons?
    Correct. Almost all user to user actions are handled via the users profile now. Remember all the links are right-clickable and are able to be opened in another tab if you don't want to leave a thread.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It seems that when I tried to edit a thread title recently, the title does not change. It changes in the psot, but not on the forum display where all the threads are seen. Is it no longer necessary to edit and bump for deletion? How will the new "no bump tool" affect this if it is still required. I also locked some threads a few days ago so they would trash themselves, but they are still showing up. Nothing major. i think yall have done a great job with all the big items and now its just some fine tuning. Thanks

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Is it just me or is there an issue with sending messages? I can't see any that I have sent, not sure if they are going through.
    Thanks

Raider Nation "Just Win Baby "'war is the failure of politicians' -jesse ventura
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.' - Bill Watterson
    "The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    You have to check the "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" option in general settings to save sent messages.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0und3rz View Post
    You have to check the "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" option in general settings to save sent messages.

Wrong go to your setting top right, click general setting on the left side half way down, scroll half page down and turn your sent message on.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmica View Post
    Wrong go to your setting top right, click general setting on the left side half way down, scroll half page down and turn your sent message on.
    Wrong. We're saying the same thing.