Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I can't seem to post a reply in any of the for sale sections. Just wanted to let the OP know I sent a PM since I know some people are having issues with it. Is this having to do with the bump settings?

EDIT: I found the thread about this. NVM

Gun's are like crack but they retain their value after using them.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    This is a little odd.....repies, but no VIEWS?

Apparently the view counter only updates every 15 minutes. Same reason the "who's online" counter is way off too.

Quote Originally Posted by RapmasterT View Post
    Are you sure it was a guy you know? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?
    Red Flags - by Soldier Hard [www.redcon1musicgroup.org]

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)
    Is anybody else having issues viewing threads that have been moved by mods? I get permissions errors each time i try to view any thread that has been moved....

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    When they are move them it is one of two things is it has been removed because no longer available or posted in the wrong section. Most likely for deletion but don't quote me.

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)
    i understand that, but when it has been moved to the correct location, still cant open it... get permissions on anything of the sort...

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    examples?

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotamike View Post
    I can't seem to post a reply in any of the for sale sections. Just wanted to let the OP know I sent a PM since I know some people are having issues with it. Is this having to do with the bump settings?

EDIT: I found the thread about this. NVM
    Same problem here. Can you post the link to the thread discussing. Thanks!

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDartCA View Post
    Same problem here. Can you post the link to the thread discussing. Thanks!

New rules folks, Here's a link. http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...-Sales-Ad-Info

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    "As many of you know we have added a new feature which doesn't allow early bumping. One of the issues with this is you can no longer bump your add for price drops, so there is going to be a compromise for this. Here is how the for sale section will work from now on. No one will be able to reply to a for sale thread, there is no reason to do so, if you have a question or want to buy the item, pm the seller. This will stop the off topic chatter, free bumps, early bumps, thread crapping and etc. Since there is no price drop bumps, you will be able to bump your add every 48 hours now vs the previous 72 hour time limit. We will try this out for awhile and see how it goes, if we need to make any adjustments, we will consider that down the road. Thank You to all the staff for your hard work and to all the members for your patience during the current "construction" phase.
    Norm"

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Thats a good idea. Thanks for the update.