Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Don't they stay small if you lnik offsite and can be large with machine uploads? Small means that the site doesn't have to host as much info and means higher speeds. Also means that I can more easily look at the site in mixed company without giant bouncing boobs showing up on the screen. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dgindlesperger View Post
    If you had a gun on your side a kid could gets his hands on it, turn it into an assault rifle and cause a ten megaton blast of an area where kids play with unicorns.

Feedback Score
    331 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WIRED tactical View Post
    Don't they stay small if you lnik offsite and can be large with machine uploads? Small means that the site doesn't have to host as much info and means higher speeds. Also means that I can more easily look at the site in mixed company without giant bouncing boobs showing up on the screen. Lol
    Nice thing on this new site is you can turn off all the pics and avatars if you want!!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sagewa View Post
    Nice thing on this new site is you can turn off all the pics and avatars if you want!!
    Umm...Wes...
    You could do that on the old site too.
    Just sayin'

I am not a LEO, and I am not a Lawyer.
    If you don't like my opinion, then don't follow it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WIRED tactical View Post
    Bouncing boob one was tried first and the file size was too big. Remote host.
    Resizing to fit the files size takes away all motion, even with remote.

New one is larger than it shows here, so apparently the displayed size is the limit. Still remote hosted.

Norm doesn't love us anymore?

Somebody buy this shit, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!--->>>http://seattleguns.net/showthread.ph...OP-Trade-Added

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Here is my opinion. Feel free to disagree. I will attempt to state my case respectfully, but I really do not like the change over to vbulletin.

Let me just say the little "upgrade" message I got when I logged in is a load of hooey, in my opinion. vbulletin logs me off of my account every couple of minutes, making it really annoying to try to do anything on the site in areas that require me to be logged in to view. Browsing from my phone is clunky and the website feels "heavy" trying to scroll it. I don't seem to be able to post anything from my phone - which really ticks me off since that is about half of my posts. I dislike having to scroll down a full page on my large monitor before I can get at any of the forums I care about (the for sale ads), whereas before they were right there - all ready to go. Style-wise, I just hate how big and clunky all of the buttons and borders are - and it's not like anything much got changed in content - but everything takes up more space = more scrolling. I just don't see anything this bulletin does better than the previous one and a whole lot that I thought the other one did better.

I'm not going to stop using the site, much as I hate the new look. Obviously I don't get a vote since the admin can make his own decisions, but I won't be donating with the current setup.

Oh, and this damn board adds a smilie into my text with normal typing... great.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    THIER WORKING ON THE GLITCHES chill the heck out!!! come back in a week

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmica View Post
    THIER WORKING ON THE GLITCHES chill the heck out!!! come back in a week
    +1, Exactly...What's it been 3 hours?

I have an issue, where's the eye roll emoticon.

Julian: You're not prostituting yourself for cheeseburgers again, are ya, Randy?
    Randy: A man's gotta eat, Julian.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    I get this some times up at the top of the page by the banners

'); } else { document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); } document.write(''); //-->

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robleej View Post
    I had an old SGN account and was banned previously, after an extended break I ended up with a new account under username "Steyr Shooter"
    The name that I appear under now is "robleej" I think this is due to the same e-mail address being used for both accounts, this is the first one.

Is there any way to find out if that is the case or if there is a different e-mail address associated with my "Steyr Shooter" account?
    LOL! I bet you're physically ill with the loss of all your posts! Though, I'm sure you'll be right back up to 3k+ in a month or so.

Feedback Score
    331 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoreload View Post
    Here is my opinion. Feel free to disagree. I will attempt to state my case respectfully, but I really do not like the change over to vbulletin.

Let me just say the little "upgrade" message I got when I logged in is a load of hooey, in my opinion. vbulletin logs me off of my account every couple of minutes, making it really annoying to try to do anything on the site in areas that require me to be logged in to view. Browsing from my phone is clunky and the website feels "heavy" trying to scroll it. I don't seem to be able to post anything from my phone - which really ticks me off since that is about half of my posts. I dislike having to scroll down a full page on my large monitor before I can get at any of the forums I care about (the for sale ads), whereas before they were right there - all ready to go. Style-wise, I just hate how big and clunky all of the buttons and borders are - and it's not like anything much got changed in content - but everything takes up more space = more scrolling. I just don't see anything this bulletin does better than the previous one and a whole lot that I thought the other one did better.

I'm not going to stop using the site, much as I hate the new look. Obviously I don't get a vote since the admin can make his own decisions, but I won't be donating with the current setup.

Oh, and this damn board adds a smilie into my text with normal typing... great.
    Just be patient and give us time to work out