Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score
    My new post is completely gone during the transition. Crap- forgot all the details too

Feedback Score
    331 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryandus View Post
    My new post is completely gone during the transition. Crap- forgot all the details too
    Anything posted as of last friday was lost in the transfer from what I understand. Think of this as a new beginning!!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoreload View Post
    Here is my opinion. Feel free to disagree. I will attempt to state my case respectfully, but I really do not like the change over to vbulletin.

Let me just say the little "upgrade" message I got when I logged in is a load of hooey, in my opinion. vbulletin logs me off of my account every couple of minutes, making it really annoying to try to do anything on the site in areas that require me to be logged in to view. Browsing from my phone is clunky and the website feels "heavy" trying to scroll it. I don't seem to be able to post anything from my phone - which really tic me off since that is about half of my posts. I dislike having to scroll down a full page on my large monitor before I can get at any of the forums I care about (the for sale ads), whereas before they were right there - all ready to go. Style-wise, I just hate how big and clunky all of the buttons and borders are - and it's not like anything much got changed in content - but everything takes up more space = more scrolling. I just don't see anything this bulletin does better than the previous one and a whole lot that I thought the other one did better.

I'm not going to stop using the site, much as I hate the new look. Obviously I don't get a vote since the admin can make his own decisions, but I won't be donating with the current setup.

Oh, and this damn board adds a smilie into my text with normal typing... great.
    if youre using a phone, there is a option at the bottom left that reads, "default style." i believe if you select, "default mobile style" youll have a better time scrolling and going through the forum.

This is my sig line. There are many like but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by hippyshake
    It's a jungle out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Shooter
    Sexiest thing about that pic isn't the body... it's the beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie66
    Don is top notch he popped my cherry

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    I see people are getting cute with the star ratings.

A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)
    Wow. So you guys do realize that there are exactly TWO people on this entire board who have the ability to modify the way it works right? TWO! While Norm is working on some aspects I am working on others. The great thing about the new board is the back end that no one else sees. It makes things significantly easier to modify the way it needs to be. Please don't make small issues out to be larger than they are. The avatars is an easy fix. We can make them any size we want but need to figure out a fair size as to not bog things down. All these other small issues will get fixed one at a time. It may take a week or more to get everything running perfect again.

Please be patient.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    ..way it works right?

Snicker.... :stickpoke: DAMMIT!

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_fatstyles View Post
    if youre using a phone, there is a option at the bottom left that reads, "default style." i believe if you select, "default mobile style" youll have a better time scrolling and going through the forum.
    There is also a plugin for vBulletin that allows the site to be used with tapatalk like before. I guess it just has to be added.

vBulletin is a far better solution than phpBB overall and will allow this site to grow. Also I'm sure the mods can look into getting a new custom theme, damn I could even make them a theme if they are interested... I've themed boards before, so they are not so hard.

What people have to remember is this is just the default setup and I'm sure things will change and improve over time as the mods get through all the little things first.

Expert Marksman justincredible3's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Cool

umm can we get a view your post link on the main screen so we don't have to go to our profile and find started threads? make thing easier
    thanks

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    Changed my screen name...I had no earlier account...and there's no way I have seen to change it back....Any help appreciated.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    grrrrr, little pop-up info boxes........