Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Layout

Ranger
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Layout

I love the new look and layout of the site. What about putting general discussion, gun talk and services offered first instead of the for sale or trade portion? With the new look it might give more thought that we are more than just a place to buy, sell or trade. Everything else looks great.

Gun control is when you can get your barrel back on the target quickly.

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bogeycentral View Post
    I love the new look and layout of the site. What about putting general discussion, gun talk and services offered first instead of the for sale or trade portion? With the new look it might give more thought that we are more than just a place to buy, sell or trade. Everything else looks great.
    U smoking Crack?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    If I recall the old site allowed non-members to browse the for sale sections, but they could not post.
    Hence they were at the top so they were quick to find for non-members.

Don't know how they have it set up now.

Look s like everyone needs to edit their signature lines (drop the size tags)

I am not a LEO, and I am not a Lawyer.
    If you don't like my opinion, then don't follow it.

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    Personally, I think the new layout sucks. I have spent an hour trying to find a way to see my posts...There are several forum out there that simply make it impossible to find your previous posts, I avoid them.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)
    Your "your" post are in the settings section in the upper right. You can avoid this one if you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Dude View Post
    Personally, I think the new layout sucks. I have spent an hour trying to find a way to see my posts...There are several forum out there that simply make it impossible to find your previous posts, I avoid them.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    why all the grumpiness.....i don understand. new layout, oh well we shall get use to it. Chill out everyone.

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I realize this isn't only not a priority, but may never even be considered, but any ideas of ever offering different skins to choose from? For example, the S&W forum has a light blue skin w/ both small & large font and a dark blue skin with both small & large font.

May just be bugs, or it may be how this new layout works, but it's a bit "cluttered" on my Droid 3 and I don't do mobile themes. Not complaining though, as it's totally manageable. I don't know how forums are built, so this may be something that can't be handled on a smaller local forum...just tossing it out there is all.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I don't want to seem out of line or unappreciative with this post, but im just gonna go out and say it. I've been a long standing supporter of the site and ive "donated" via buying the sgn swag and all that, but I HATE this new layout. what was the reason for the change? what was wrong with the old layout? what are the benefits of this forum layout? I appreciate the efforts behind the reason for the change & all the work that you mods did in order to keep this site alive & make this "better" for us guys, but navigating the new forum absolutely blows. its too "busy" and cluttered, makes it hard to read.

did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that? Wanted: K31 Swiss

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Someone enable the video code.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornball View Post
    U smoking Crack?
    I can see that sig lines are going to get out of control. Nice advertisement.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx