Thread: Layout

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmica View Post
    THANK YOU for lowering the banners to see log-in and notification, settings
    +1!

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)
    I tried to put the login box in the nav bar, but pretty hard to do and I couldnt figure it out, so worked on the banner headers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinett_11B View Post
    +1!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Well, it looks much better and feels less cluttered on my phone's screen now. I'm logged in all the time anyways, as I assume many guys are, so there's probably other things to worry about* vs. the login on the nav bar.

*Like the emoticons! [smilie poking another smilie with a stick in a manner implying that he's just giving him a hard time]**

**Thanks for all you're doing working on this big changeover, it doesn't go unappreciated! <---- I had to track this one down myself, LOL.

Sharp Shooter
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentvega6 View Post
    I don't want to seem out of line or unappreciative with this post, but im just gonna go out and say it. I've been a long standing supporter of the site and ive "donated" via buying the sgn swag and all that, but I HATE this new layout. what was the reason for the change? what was wrong with the old layout? what are the benefits of this forum layout? I appreciate the efforts behind the reason for the change & all the work that you mods did in order to keep this site alive & make this "better" for us guys, but navigating the new forum absolutely blows. its too "busy" and cluttered, makes it hard to read.
    Still trying to stay in there. but i still am wondering....WHY? WHY? WHY?

the one plus i found (kinda) was the phone access was nice... but still couldn't sent messages or post
    it will have to grow on me. It would have been (smart) nice if everyone got a message before all of this crap went down...

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score
    I read on another post on here that the reason for the change may not be evident to us. Mostly it gives the mods and admins more tools and fun stuff for the "back of the house.". I'm sure the feel of the site will get addressed eventually, but right now I'm sure there are more important concerns to address.

Be patient.