Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk plugin?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Tapatalk plugin?

Hey there, I am sure it's not at the top of the priority list, but just curious if at some point Tapatalk will get brought back in for those of us that love to cruise the site from our smart phones? Or do we need to just use a browser on them from now?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah, I rarely use a browser myself also, almost always accessing from my iPad & iPhone: easier from the office especially!

I saw this was already brought up on a thread on the overall issues on the site conversion. Sounds like all the admins are hip-deep in alligators at the moment, maybe when the dust settles we'll get Tapatalk access. It's a huge issue for me, I've pretty much stopped going to forums that don't have it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    At least there is a mobile version of the site now. I'm using it right now and it is a whole lot easier than zooming in and out of the full site on the old format.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)
    I will look into this later. I checked it awhile back and it looked like it's set up by domain name, so figured it would work when we switched, since the domain hasn't changed.

Feedback Score
    This forum is iPad and iPod friendly NATIVE. Try it in a mobile browser and you will love it. Great job Norm, but remember to breathe. This is a shitpile of work for one man.

Jim Childers
    Whidbey Arms & Rimfire Tactical
    http://www.whidbeyarms.com (growing daily) http://www.rimfiretactical.com (coming soon)
    Any information provided herein should not be relied upon by anyone for any purpose whatsoever without independent verification.
    Life Member NRA/Business Alliance/NRA Recruiter
    Current WAC/CWSA/WSRPA/HHRG Member/BBB A+ Rated

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah, breathe, no rush at all. Maybe you need an updated mobiquo.php file for VB4.1.x, not sure.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    It was really weird, no Tapatalk at work. Dead action, baby.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jochilders View Post
    This forum is iPad and iPod friendly NATIVE. Try it in a mobile browser and you will love it. Great job Norm, but remember to breathe. This is a shitpile of work for one man.
    I think you mean 2 men dont forget Mr.Assault Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I hate mobile platforms anyways, including Tapatalk....99% of them suck bird dick compared to the browser platforms. Seems you lose a lot of capabilities with the mobile platforms. I may have to look into here though, as the board (as it currently sits) is pretty cluttered on my Droid 3, even with the screen set to "tiny".

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Found an app called Forum Runner it is based on vBulletin seems pretty easy to navigate wonder if that could replace tapatalk