Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Feedback

Feedback Score
    169 (100%)

Re: Your Feedback

Point understood and even partially agreed with but out of the 160+ deals i had on the old board at most 10 were guns. Optics, ammo, mags, gear, etc were what i dealt in strictly because i dont like meeting strangers knowing they are bringing a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by StrkAliteN View Post
    Nice work TA ... I appreciate all the effort.

The feedback site looks just like the one from Northwest firearms and that one seems to function just fine for them.

As for everyone having a hissy fit about losing feedbacks in the transition, don't think that big brother ain't watching what goes on around here. Buying selling and trading a large amount of guns publicly with documented evidence ( feedback ) can land you in hot water if someone is jonesing to slap you with a 'dealing in firearms' charge ( assuming you do not have an FFL ).

Sure we all know that if it's not done with the intention of profit / actively engaged in a business ... yada yada yada. My point is why would you want such a huge amount of feedbacks ? Once I see a guy has 5-10 positives and after speaking with him on the phone he sounds OK. That works for me usually.

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

OMG, we're all noobs again!!!! I'm gonna go post the worst for sale ad ever! Might not even mention what it is I'm selling, but I'll put it in the handgun section so it gets tons of views!!! Look for an ad titled "gun for sale"

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Any of you guys that remember doing deals with me, I'll feedback ya if you feedback me. Otherwise, I'm not going to rack my brain trying to remember 66 feedbacks and repost them. It's all good. Cheers!

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRackNBack View Post
    Point understood and even partially agreed with but out of the 160+ deals i had on the old board at most 10 were guns. Optics, ammo, mags, gear, etc were what i dealt in strictly because i dont like meeting strangers knowing they are bringing a gun.

Same with my previous feedback and I am sure many others.

The point being ... displaying a huge amount of feedbacks = you are well funded as well as have a larger than 'average' arsenal accumulated.

Edited to make everyone a happy camper

OPSEC learn it

Last edited by StrkAliteN; 06-15-2012 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Edited to save innocent lambs from slaughter

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    Any of you guys that remember doing deals with me, I'll feedback ya if you feedback me. Otherwise, I'm not going to rack my brain trying to remember 66 feedbacks and repost them. It's all good. Cheers!
    I ain't even gonna try. Shit, I can't remember the deal I did last week.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Why don't you go ahead and tell people how to make a bomb while you're at it.

Edited to add:

Deleting your detailed instructions will cause NO harm. Leaving them up MAY have. that is all.

Last edited by John Brown; 06-15-2012 at 11:57 AM.
    "He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

I was thinking the same thing

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    Why don't you go ahead and tell people how to make a bomb while you're at it.
    If you are living in make believe world and think every thug in town does not know all that already ... you should just blow yourself up with the bomb and do us all a favor

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by StrkAliteN View Post
    If you are living in make believe world and think every thug in town does not know all that already ... you should just blow yourself up with the bomb and do us all a favor

You should teach "Ripping off gun owners 101". Your post is irresponsible. There just MIGHT be a "thug" that hasn't thought of it yet.

-Groucho Marx

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

The thugs seem to be a bit behind the curve thus far.