Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Feedback

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Re: Your Feedback

I see this thread is heading in the right direction.

(see JB's sig line)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

In spite of his request for me to blow myself up, I would respectfully ask that he remove those instructions. Most of us members get the point he's trying to make.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    You should teach "Ripping off gun owners 101". Your post is irresponsible. There just MIGHT be a "thug" that hasn't thought of it yet.

Go back to your soap operas and daisies world. Every bad guy in town has forgotten more about scams and ripoffs than all members combined on this forum will ever know.

It does not mean they are smarter than us ... they just have MORE TIME to invest, as in wake up everyday with no real job to go to.

The point of my thread dilwad was to educate the gunowners on this site. The bad guys already have all the info.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Go back to your soap operas and daisies world. Every bad guy in town has forgotten more about scams and ripoffs than all members combined on this forum will ever know.

It does not mean they are smarter than us ... they just have MORE TIME to invest, as in wake up everyday with no real job to go to.

The point of my thread dilwad was to educate the gunowners on this site. The bad guys already have all the info.
    Your insults play to your motives. And it was my understanding that calling people names like DILWAD was against the rules?

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Banned
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

lol dilwad the fuck does that mean

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    Your insults play to your motives. And it was my understanding that calling people names like DILWAD was against the rules?
    hey pal - you fired the 1st shot of insults claiming I should be teaching class 101 of ripping people off. go cry to someone else ... i could care less what you have to say

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)

pardon the internet jousting, but did the feedback reset? I owe some people positives if so

Feedback Score
    70 (100%)

Please don't give the thugs ideas. Or guns. Or bombs.

Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

<-- Here's a guy that has known that meeting up with strangers to buy/sell guns is something that requires some caution, but has never figured out a system someone would use to find out where I live and rob me later. Thanks StrkAliteN. I would assume there are many out there that would want to know this, thugs included.

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brad01 View Post
    pardon the internet jousting, but did the feedback reset? I owe some people positives if so
    Yup, TA reset it last night/early this morning so it could get online. Problems between the old and new system and I am pretty sure most of the members just said, "Cool, forget the old, let's just move on." so the I trader system appears to be working now.