Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Feedback

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Re: Your Feedback

Just to offer my services, I have a tape measure and anyone else that wants to participate in this dick measuring contest, send me a PM and we can figure out how to tally the results.

Sorry guys, I had to, I see both sides, not playing any favorites, just want to have a level playing field. We will use the same tape measure and measure from the same point on everyone involved.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by StrkAliteN View Post
    hey pal - you fired the 1st shot of insults claiming I should be teaching class 101 of ripping people off. go cry to someone else ... i could care less what you have to say
    If one person gets an idea from your detailed instructions, then its a bad thing. I think everyone on here knows to use caution when doing a deal.

Whether you care what I have to say is irrelevant. But you just posted detailed instructions on how to rip people off. Spin it however you like.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Shooter View Post
    Just to offer my services, I have a tape measure and anyone else that wants to participate in this dick measuring contest, send me a PM and we can figure out how to tally the results.

Sorry guys, I had to, I see both sides, not playing any favorites, just want to have a level playing field. We will use the same tape measure and measure from the same point on everyone involved.
    I'm not playing unless we're measuring from the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oasis618 View Post
    I'm not playing unless we're measuring from the bottom.
    Apparently there is a correct way to do it, so this is how we will do it.

Nothing graphic, but if you are browsing this at work you might not want it on your history or server.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Penis-Meas...Way&id=1393361

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)

Yup, TA reset it last night/early this morning so it could get online. Problems between the old and new system and I am pretty sure most of the members just said, "Cool, forget the old, let's just move on." so the I trader system appears to be working now.
    deal! good riddance. now someone please teach me how to leave new feedback

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Apparently there is a correct way to do it, so this is how we will do it.

Nothing graphic, but if you are browsing this at work you might not want it on your history or server.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Penis-Meas...Way&id=1393361
    As long as I can push the ruler as far in to my abdomen as possible.

Side note... I wonder how you end up doing penis size research. I mean, do you just walk in to the grant department and say "hey, I need some funding because I want to measure some members"? Seems odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brad01 View Post
    deal! good riddance. now someone please teach me how to leave new feedback
    nevermind. piece of cake. just left 5 feedbacks. let the rebuild begin!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Please pass the popcorn.....

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)

Feedback left: Neutral - I learned how to leave feedback, rip people off, and measure my penis all in one thread! Thanks!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    <-- Here's a guy that has known that meeting up with strangers to buy/sell guns is something that requires some caution, but has never figured out a system someone would use to find out where I live and rob me later. Thanks StrkAliteN. I would assume there are many out there that would want to know this, thugs included.
    Gadget

That was the exact purpose of my post to educate US ( as in the members of this site ). I have numerous close LEO friends and believe me ... the bad guys ain't all walking around stoned with an IQ of 10-15. As publicised on the media months ago ... HAVE SOMEONE WATCH YOUR HOUSE IF YOU ARE ATTENDING A FUNERAL. That is just one example.

If you are doing in person deals / transactions with an unknown party ... be in full blown DEFCON 1 and make certain you are covering your ass in every conceivable way.

There are fucksticks jacking $300 Ipads / iphones from people on craigslist after setting up meets. I am sure they are eyeballing a way to get their hands on a free 'chopper' or any other firearm if given the chance.

Be aware and be pro-active vs re-active in all that we do regarding firearms deals to ensure everyones safety.

Being complacent is letting your guard down. Thinking bad guys will always make the 'other guy' the mark is a falsehood. There have been countless threads on this site from mebers whom have been ripped off. Not to say it was their own fault ... but to a certain degree of carelessness they unintentionally made themselves a victim to crime