Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Your Feedback

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Re: Your Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    <-- Here's a guy that has known that meeting up with strangers to buy/sell guns is something that requires some caution, but has never figured out a system someone would use to find out where I live and rob me later. Thanks StrkAliteN. I would assume there are many out there that would want to know this, thugs included.
    i read this with possible intended sarcasm. i may be wrong though.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Shooter View Post
    i read this with possible intended sarcasm. i may be wrong though.
    Nope, I meant it. I've thought about how someone could "get" me after a deal, but never came up with something plausible that could be done without my noticing it. His idea is a way that could happen, and I'm thankful I know, so that I can take an extra step to prevent it happening to me. It's sort of like computer hackers and government. If the government knew how a hacker would do his thing, they can be prepared for it.

I think the message he is giving is a good one, however, through the wrong outlet. It's only effective if the good guys also read it.

Last edited by Gadget; 06-15-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

My answer to what was posted. Don't go directly home. Go to the gas station, grocery store, post office, movie rental place, etc. They aren't going to follow you for ever and it also give you a chance to see if you recognize the same car/occupants. Situational awareness saves lives.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

With all the new pos feedback, everyone is a good guy! Don't carry concealed to any deals, you'll be fine. I believe most people are cautious and carry their weapon on deals if they don't know the person. I never do anything close to where I live and there is almost always someone at my house and we all are well versed in rifles, shotguns, or handguns. Just how I was raised and my kids are raised. If you are outside with unknown people no matter what you are doing you should be in condition yellow and be wary of anyone you don't know. The hot chick passing you might be a meth head waiting to eat off your face...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I thought everyone had the guy with the rifle covering their ass

Banned
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

i just make people meet me at work

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hey, I am newish to SGN only made 1 purchase and it was after the new site. Not complaining:) but just looking for an answer.... did the feedback get reset? I am back to zero feedback again? Thanks

"Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes"

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bkloes View Post
    Hey, I am newish to SGN only made 1 purchase and it was after the new site. Not complaining:) but just looking for an answer.... did the feedback get reset? I am back to zero feedback again? Thanks
    Yes, and Obama was elected president.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    He was?

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post

Who's that

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!