Thread: For Sale/Trade Only Filter Button?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

For Sale/Trade Only Filter Button?

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault:
    "I have made the NSFW section password protected. This should prevent threads from that section showing up in the "view new posts" area."

NICE! Sometimes I just want to jump on, via "View New Posts", and see what is new in Wanted, FS, or FT, nothing else.
    Actually, a button that just gave you the latest For Sale, For Trade, or Gun Wanted listings would be awesome.

I don't mind all the political, social, and/or gay stuff that seems to be so popular, but that isn't why I like SGN and I just don't want to wade through it every time I'm just looking for a gun.

Last edited by ccontrol; 01-18-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    "Oh, yeah. Oooo, Ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming." Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Re: Gun Only Filter Button?

Bumping this up for more consideration.
    With all the political stuff posted on SGN, which I read and appreciate when I have time, it would be nice to have a button that will filter down to just the new for sale and trade items. Is that possible?

"Oh, yeah. Oooo, Ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming." Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Re: For Sale/Trade Only Filter Button?

.....why don;t you just click on the different for sale threads and look at them? the new ones will obviously be on top....

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

I do that now but if you are interested in everything, it is a lot of searching. I am suggesting something like the "Whats New" button we have now but it just grabs from the fs/ft forums.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)

it would make useing the mobil app better and quicker

1911 because it does in 7 what takes a glock 13

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)

I'm not sure this is a possibility. It's something I can look into but no promises. When I'm done reading the threads I mark all forums read. That way when I come back later to read stuff all the new posts in every section are highlighted as new. Then you can pop open the handguns section and see if there is anything new, onto rifles, mil rifles, shotguns, etc.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    I'm not sure this is a possibility. It's something I can look into but no promises. When I'm done reading the threads I mark all forums read. That way when I come back later to read stuff all the new posts in every section are highlighted as new. Then you can pop open the handguns section and see if there is anything new, onto rifles, mil rifles, shotguns, etc.
    thanks u for looking into it sir we all know how busy this kinda shit keeps u. when at work and trying to check real quick on my iphone it sucks if its possible this would make the app alot better

1911 because it does in 7 what takes a glock 13