Thread: Have 99 unread messages?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Have 99 unread messages?

Messages show as read but says unread at top of page? Also recieved email saying member tried to send message but inbox was full. Deleted a page of messages but no change in inbox? Guess I will just wait for stuff to sort it self out.....

Raider Nation "Just Win Baby "'war is the failure of politicians' -jesse ventura
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.' - Bill Watterson
    "The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    I tried to pm you about 10 min ago but it said full. Clean your shit up.

A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I got 99 problems but that ain't one.

NRA Life Member
    Hillary for Prison, 2016

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I'm trying to, but to no avail.

Raider Nation "Just Win Baby "'war is the failure of politicians' -jesse ventura
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.' - Bill Watterson
    "The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    331 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salps View Post
    I'm trying to, but to no avail.
    Clean out your inbox, and your sent box both. It is 100 total you can have as of right now.

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Not a problem. Just looking for a solution...... Done deleted everything and have it all memorized some where.