Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre-Bump TEST

Feedback Score
    169 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Need a tissue?
    To ask a question, dont think thats necessary. Simply disagreeing with the new policy. I understand the reason though. People definitely abuse the hell out of that rule but dropping price to bump is a huge reason i ask for $50 more than ill take on most items1 lol

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)
    Well right now it's not working as I anticipated. Might have to get revamped and brought into use a bit later.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Nevermind

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IRackNBack View Post
    To ask a question, dont think thats necessary. Simply disagreeing with the new policy. I understand the reason though. People definitely abuse the hell out of that rule but dropping price to bump is a huge reason i ask for $50 more than ill take on most items1 lol
    You'll still be able to do all the price dropping you want. However with this implemented people hopefully won't be able to shortcut the system in any way.

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)
    Admin. BUMP .................................................. .....O wait Im not a mod,disregard

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    awesome news, already sent several pm's about bumpin

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!