Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feature request...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Shooters is a pretty modded board, but it works well. Luckily one of the dudes that runs it is a computer guy.

Basically, you don't want a pop-up, but a frame, where the PM screen shows and once you hit submit, it closes and you are right where you were before.

Quote Originally Posted by spikedzombies View Post
    eh printscreen wasnt working so this will have to do

so much more simplistic and easier... but yet you make things so complicated and extremely .... extremely... 20th century....

and im almost certain a simple add-on or modification will achieve it..

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!

Tactical Operator spikedzombies's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Shooters is a pretty modded board, but it works well. Luckily one of the dudes that runs it is a computer guy.

Basically, you don't want a pop-up, but a frame, where the PM screen shows and once you hit submit, it closes and you are right where you were before.
    yup, i couldnt remember the exact term.

I dont hate people, I just hate you... But I Love redheads!!!

Yes I have my business license.. NO I Won't give you a discount unless your a redhead..

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    The only thing I can add, is, in the olde format, when you were looking at a post and PM'd the person's ad, the title of the ad would automatically appear as the title of the PM. Not a big deal.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx