Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiding gun purchases from the boss

Banned
    Misunderstanding.
    Last edited by Steyr Shooter; 05-24-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Getting the gun home isn't really the hard part...getting out to get the gun is often worse.
    A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer1972 View Post
    getting the gun home isn't really the hard part...getting out to get the gun is often worse.
    lmao!!!
    +1!!!
    Who's gonna monitor the monitors of the monitors?

Sharp Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Shooter View Post
    More wisdom from another almighty moral superior. Maybe read the OP before commenting. Thanks.
    There was no judgement in my post. Yours however, is another matter. I guess I'll burn in discussion board hell for being OT to the OP. OMFG.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDartCA View Post
    There was no judgement in my post. Yours however, is another matter. I guess I'll burn in discussion board hell for being OT to the OP. OMFG.
    If I misunderstood your post it is your fault, not mine. By equivelating buying guns to infidelity or substance abuse, you implied that it is an activity that warrants those same moral judgements.

You came across judgemental. If you could clarify more, that would be great.

I have withdrawn my comments due to an apparent misunderstanding.
    Last edited by Steyr Shooter; 05-24-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Patrolman
    Your first problem is trying to hide it. A marriage is a two way street and all decisions need to include your spouse, and she also needs to respect your needs and wants. If it is not like this, then you are not married.

-X

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xman1 View Post
    Your first problem is trying to hide it. A marriage is a two way street and all decisions need to include your spouse, and she also needs to respect your needs and wants. If it is not like this, then you are not married.

-X
    How do you deal with all the nose bleeds up on your high horse?

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by xman1 View Post

-X
    All decisions, huh? So I should call my wife when I'm trying to decide if I should have chili or a burrito for lunch? Yes, that's ridiculous. For some people, buying guns is just as casual. Who are you to judge what is or is not a healthy standard for shared decisions in a marriage?

SGN Chicken Fried Steak Crusader's Avatar
    A secret location high above the metropolis of Everett
    Quote Originally Posted by Afecks View Post
    All decisions, huh? So I should call my wife when I'm trying to decide if I should have chili or a burrito for lunch? Yes, that's ridiculous. For some people, buying guns is just as casual. Who are you to judge what is or is not a healthy standard for shared decisions in a marriage?
    Hey, go easy on the guy! His wife told him to write that.
    Lord if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

So the other day I get busted..

She see's a check clear our account for $200.. made out the the BATFE.... Shes asks... wtf is that for?

I said you have to pay them $200 for a suppressor.. and then they make you one and ship it to you in 6 months.....

I told her I NEED ONE TO HELP PROTECT MY EARS

She thought that was a pretty good price