Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiding gun purchases from the boss

Quote Originally Posted by bogeycentral View Post
    Never get involved with a woman who on the first date tells you she just got out of rehab. Angry redheads are so hot though.
    Red on top equals fire in the hole
    "When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.” Ted Nugent

I remember she used to punch me in the face when I was sleeping if I took too much of the covers.
    Gun control is when you can get your barrel back on the target quickly.

the Wife looks at our expenses like a hawk. So I have to be cleaver to evade the audit. I would put my purchase on layaway. Get $20 cash back with debit card purchase every week when doing grocery shopping. With the cash, made my monthly installment. the Wife doesn't know about it and the purchase doesn't make a big dent in my wallet all at once.

Marksman
    My wife pays the credit cards, I handle the investments, but I do have a credit card on the investment account that does not have a monthly statement. That said, we have a get what you need, not what you want relationship. it works well. She was supposed to get a pistol, but can't quite figure out what to get, so I'm jumping over her and getting mine first. Overall, it's a great system. Sometimes it sucks though.

Jack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Herder View Post
    the Wife looks at our expenses like a hawk. So I have to be cleaver to evade the audit. I would put my purchase on layaway. Get $20 cash back with debit card purchase every week when doing grocery shopping. With the cash, made my monthly installment. the Wife doesn't know about it and the purchase doesn't make a big dent in my wallet all at once.
    We're on the same boat brother.

I bought a bodyguard .380 last week while she was at Work, got Home hide the box and stored the pistol away... perfect crime.right? Well I left the receipt on the damn table. Not only did she know about the new pistol but also what I paid for it! Screwed.

Shooter
    I do cash back when I deposit my check so it doesn't show the the cash back all shes sees is the deposit. My pay fluctuates so its easy to hide.

SGN Chicken Fried Steak Crusader's Avatar
    A secret location high above the metropolis of Everett
    I get paid once a month, but they come around and ask if anyone wants an advance. My boss and I are pretty tight, he knows it's for me money.
    Doesn't show up on the paystub. I pocket alittle money the wife never see's or knows about.
    But it has proven useful in emergencies. Thank the sweet little baby moses she doesn't know the combination to the safe!
    Lord if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

My wife only cares about the total value in case we need the money some day. If I want something I just try to keep the dollar value close.
    Never forget that determination is it's own weapon.
    I have alot of obscure garbage info stuck in my head.
    http://cloescombatfirearms.vpweb.com/default.html

Gentlemen:

If you're not married and are thinking about it, please read this thread start-to-finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by movingviolation View Post
    the only reason to "get behind" a politician is to fuck him in the ass, like he deserves