Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bump Rule Policy/Sales Ad Info

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Back to top for the late crowd to read. Thanks mods.

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)
    Good compromise. 48 hours is plenty short I think for a bump.

Feedback Score
    124 (100%)
    Great policy... I'm a member of a couple of other sites that also prevent others from posting in a for sale thread and it works great. Thanks for all the hard work gents....

HOWEVER... not being able to reply to ads denies me of future laughs from threads like the FLOCK for sale... what the flock!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks, I understand.

Guns, Cigars, Motorcycles...word up!

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)
    Dont email the webmaster because you cant read the announcement in the big blue box at the top of every forum.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    Dont email the webmaster because you cant read the announcement in the big blue box at the top of every forum.

Do we have an over/under on the number of e-mails and/or pm's you will get?

"Life is tough ..... It's even tougher if you're stupid." ..... John Wayne

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Do we have an over/under on the number of e-mails and/or pm's you will get?
    I should re route all the webmaster emails to the next person who emails the webmaster wondering why they cant post in the for sale ads.

Feedback Score
    67 (100%)
    This is really pissing me off. I was serious about handing out bans to those who cannot seem to grasp the concept of the board announcements. I am tired of being bombarded with PM's related to simple board issues that the mods can handle. There is a thread about who to contact first. You do NOT contact the Admin or the site owner to have a thread moved or ask where you should post something.

I will be handing out one day bans to anyone and everyone who sends me a PM asking why they cannot post in the sales sections and anyone who does not follow the preferred method of contact. In your ban the reason will simply say "Learn to read the board announcements."

"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I won't PM you because it sounds like you guys are dealing with enough yahoos who can't figure out what is going on.

I just wanted to say that I have seen (what I thought to be) important replies in sale threads that could not be PMed to the original poster. One example of this would be, "Your inbox is full".
    Not a rant. Just wanted to bring these potential issues to the moderators attention.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nwpentax View Post
    I won't PM you because it sounds like you guys are dealing with enough yahoos who can't figure out what is going on.

I just wanted to say that I have seen (what I thought to be) important replies in sale threads that could not be PMed to the original poster. One example of this would be, "Your inbox is full".
    Not a rant. Just wanted to bring these potential issues to the moderators attention.

If they can't empty their inbox, I guess they really don't want to sell it very bad.

Once everybody finally cops a clue, it will work smoothly. Some old dogs can't fetch the stick. But they find it eventually.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx