Thread: Random Number Generator

Banned
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Random Number Generator

There is a cool random number generator at the following link. I had no idea where to put this thread.

http://www.random.org/

You can also customize it and embed it in websites. I am not sure if we do enough of the drawing things to need it, but at least having this link availabe to those people who conduct the drawing in which a random winner is chosen might be a benefit. I went to the site, customized the numbers from the first to the last entrant starting with #2, since the OP is the first post, then found the last post and used that number for the top constraint. Helped and was easy to do.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    We use it on our site all the time for our big 'Pay it Forward Section'. Works very well!

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    For a PIF (drawing), we typically use this page:
    http://www.random.org/lists/

Just type (or copy/paste) the names of the entrants into the box, then hit the "Randomize" button and it will give you your final product, with the winner at the top, second-place right below him, etc.

Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
    Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
    Life Member, Gun Owners of America
    Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.