Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone notice the "new post" counter???

SGN Chicken Fried Steak Crusader's Avatar
    A secret location high above the metropolis of Everett
    Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    Can we get a little indicator light for when GirlTown Espresso is open?

JB sometimes your brilliance is completely overwhelming. I gotta take a nap now.

Lord if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    It was supposed to be up tomorrow but now the countdown timer is missing from their site.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsalamander View Post
    Id crawl through a mile of broken glass just to suck the dick that fucked her last.

Sniper
    Feedback Score
    95 (100%)
    lol I forgot about GTE. The link must be in the nfsw section and I've yet to get in there since the change over. My cookies are never good enough it seems :)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAW View Post
    lol I forgot about GTE. The link must be in the nfsw section and I've yet to get in there since the change over. My cookies are never good enough it seems :)
    I tossed my cookies.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo View Post
    I added a post counter, this is viewable on the forum page and list the number of new post since your last visit. The number on the left is new post and number on the right is unread post. This was a nice feature on the old site and I was happy to find a mod for it.

I thought the post counter was some sort of improper fraction nightmare lesson from 3rd grade. I seriously thought you guys were fuckin with me.

A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane