Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SGN New Site Logo Contest***

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

***SGN New Site Logo Contest***

Most of you noticed we have a different logo than we had on the old format. The old logo looked like shit and wasnt going to cut it here, so I plucked a pic off the net, to get us by momentarily....Shhhh I dont know how many graphic designers or artist we have here, but I would like to see what kind of logo, you guys can come up with. Here are the requirements, I would like to keep the "needle" in the logo, as that is what we are known for. Far as integrating the SGN name or firearms into the logo that is up to you, just remember this is your home, so make it a representation that represents you and your fellow members. Current logo dimensions are 115X200, so lets keep it in that vicinity. I will pick 3 of my favorite logo's submitted to me and will let the membership vote on their favorite of the 3, and that will be the new logo. This is all based in theory that there will be a good turn out of submissions. Here is the best part, thanks to the generosity of a recent member and the support of several members, I will give a $200.00 visa gift card to the winner of the logo contest. Since we cant pm attachments, send all submissions to seattlegunsllc@gmail.com
    I am not sure how long we will run this, but will keep it going until we have a sufficient amount of logo submissions, I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Re: ***SGN New Site Logo Contest***

Any interest?

SGN Chicken Fried Steak Crusader's Avatar
    A secret location high above the metropolis of Everett
    Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Oh hell yes!! I just got a new 54 crayola baby!!

Lord if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crusader View Post
    I cant wait!

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

interest, yes.
    ability, artistic and/or computer graphics skills, none.

"Life is tough ..... It's even tougher if you're stupid." ..... John Wayne

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    188 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crusader View Post
    You may wanna look for the limited edtion box with the built in sharpener......................................Im just saying

Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

My shooting buddy, who is also my son, says he is in. He does graphic design as a side job. He wanted me to ask if you will accept multiple submissions from a single person, as he has several ideas in mind.

Feedback Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by arisaka View Post
    My shooting buddy, who is also my son, says he is in. He does graphic design as a side job. He wanted me to ask if you will accept multiple submissions from a single person, as he has several ideas in mind.
    Multiple submissions is encouraged, the more ideas, the better. Contest isn't just limited to members, wives and kids are free to enter too, just be sure to include usernames in the submission emails.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Couldn't we just clean up the old logo? I liked simplicity of it. After all I'd hate to have to buy all new hats and shirts and stickers...

I wholesale GM parts - PM me for discounts!
    "There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet an enemy." George Washington, letter to Elbridge Gerry, Jan. 29, 1780