Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SGN's Top 5 Greatest Posts!

SGN's Top 5 Greatest Posts!

Yep, ladies and gents, please post below your favorite posts of the sites history. Whether it be your favorites, Bills tirades.., Holly, Zombie66's Ugly ass avatar, that bad ass gun you've only seen one of ever that you just missed out on......

Please post a link to the original thread, or a description to your best recollection! Enjoy, let the reminiscing begin!

Disclaimer: Please refrain from embarrassing, embarrassing or arguing.........................to much!
    Winning duh!!!

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar

Re: SGN's Top 5 Greatest Posts!

bIlL ReEd...........................................wIn NInG!
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.

Banned

Bill Reed
    Holly Rogers
    Gasitmans Avatars

Thats all I can recall as being greats

Any thread graced by the late great Bill Johnson
    Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

I think the BILL REed one is my fav......and awesome craigslist rants to! lol assault tatical you bully!
    Winning duh!!!

Expert Marksman

The L and the single man is the thread that gives back to the community. It's great when some well meaning advisor shows up without reading past the first page.

Tactical Operator Freelancer1972's Avatar

Say something about the person above you for the mere fact that it can go on forever
    A six year old’s perspective on why dogs lives such shortlives…“People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life—likeloving everybody all the time and being nice, right?...Well, dogs already knowhow to do that, so they don’t need to stay as long.” - Shane

How about challenging hippyshakes patriotism and/or opinions on push feed? That was Damn good

This thread had the potential for greatness, but was locked before it's prime: The guy whose wife caught him trolling for a threesome on the web. I still wonder what went down, and would like to know all the ins and outs of this situation.

SGN Prince of Puyallup zombie66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arisaka View Post
    This thread had the potential for greatness, but was locked before it's prime: The guy whose wife caught him trolling for a threesome on the web. I still wonder what went down, and would like to know all the ins and outs of this situation.
    O shit I forgot that one that was an Oscar-winning thread or at least a Tony.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinus211 View Post
    Jesus fuck. Orion I've stood up for you on many occasions, from nonsense 9mm bouncing off insurgents to downtown Seattle security guard "I am the law" rants. As respectfully as this can possibly be said, go shove a pineapple up your ass.